Bible Baptist Academy
Bible Baptist Academy is a K3 through 12th grade private Christian school whose goal is to provide a quality education with Christ at the center of all we do. We desire to partner with parents as they seek to develop their children into well-balanced, Christian young people.
Our goal is to help each student reach his fullest potential by preparing him for his future academically, physically, socially, and most of all spiritually.
We provide a loving and safe learning environment with small class sizes and teachers who care for each individual student.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 43 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- From preschool through senior year of high school, your child will be taught using proven methods and materials from a Biblical viewpoint. Our primary curriculum throughout all the grades is A Beka. Bible Baptist Academy can prepare your child for a lifetime of learning. Contact our school office at (812) 238-2541 for more information.
Endorse Bible Baptist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.