Bible Baptist Academy is a K3 through 12th grade private Christian school whose goal is to provide a quality education with Christ at the center of all we do. We desire to partner with parents as they seek to develop their children into well-balanced, Christian young people.
Our goal is to help each student reach his fullest potential by preparing him for his future academically, physically, socially, and most of all spiritually.
We provide a loving and safe learning environment with small class sizes and teachers who care for each individual student.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- From preschool through senior year of high school, your child will be taught using proven methods and materialsfrom a Biblical viewpoint. Our primary curriculum throughout all the grades isA Beka. Bible Baptist Academy can prepare your child for a lifetime of learning. Contact our school office at (812) 238-2541 for more information.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Bible Baptist Academy offer?
Bible Baptist Academy offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Bible Baptist Academy?
The application deadline for Bible Baptist Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bible Baptist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.