Holy Family Catholic School
Tel: (217) 423-7049
- Holy Family Catholic School, supported by family, faculty and parish, will inspire young minds to grow in the Catholic faith and to live the message of the Gospel through education, experience, and example.
- We believe that Catholic education has been entrusted to us by Jesus, Himself.
- This education ministry seeks to communicate religious truths and Gospel values, provides for a vital experience of faith within a Christian community and inspires apostolic action.
- Holy Family Catholic School is a community of faith, where parents, the primary educators of children, work together with teachers in a spirit of mutual respect and commitment.
- We strive together to help the child integrate Catholic truths and values with all of life.
- Holy Family Catholic School educates through faith and life experiences, in addition to academic programs.
- We strive to prepare the child to be a vital member of a changing world and to actively participate in the local and parish community.
- We challenge each child to live a life of prayer, personal responsibility and freedom reflective of Gospel values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Grades: PK-8 | 155 students
412 N Jackson St
Decatur, IL 62523
(217) 423-4351 2.3 PK-8
- Terre Haute Grades: PK-12 | 43 students
2500 Margaret Avenue
Terre Haute, IN 47802
(812) 238-2541 87.7 PK-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.