St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School is a state recognized non-public school that provides students with a strong religious and academic foundation.
Teachers are state certified and Highly Qualified. Students score consistantly above grade level on nation wide achievement tests.
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 155 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,820
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
3 child is free
Mrs. Jan Sweet
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
4th Grade recorder Karate Program, Beginning & Advanced Band, Glee Choir - 4th/5th, Jr. High Elective Choir, Jr. High Handbells, Jr. High Music Trip in the Spring, Math Counts, Scholastic Bowl, Student Forum
- St. Patrick School is a state recognized non-public school that provides students with a strong religious and academic foundation. Teachers are state certified and Highly Qualified. Students score consistantly above grade level on nation wide achievement tests.
Endorse St. Patrick School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.