Lutheran School Association
Tel: (217) 233-2001
- The LSA strive to bring an absolutely comprehensive growth experience to our students.
- Our goals encompass our student's progress academically, of course, but also spiritually, socially, and intra-personally.
- Our aim goes far beyond our students' school careers; we intend to bless their entire lives, their eternities, and the lives and eternities of their children and future generations after that.
- Through this growth, they will be ready, willing, and able to impact the world.
- Here at the LSA, our primary goal is that our students meet Jesus every day: in prayer, in study of God's Word, in class devotions and corporate worship experiences, and in the love of their teachers and classmates.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
3950 Lourdes Dr
Decatur, IL 62526
(217) 877-4408 1.7 PK-8
- Decatur Grades: PK-8 | 155 students
412 N Jackson St
Decatur, IL 62523
(217) 423-4351 3.4 PK-8
- Forsyth Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
137 S. Grant St.
Forsyth, IL 62535
(217) 877-5636 3.2 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.