Scholarships for private school students are rather limited. Most support students in their area. Here are some organizations which offer funding.
The number of organizations offering scholarships for private school students is limited. In addition to the list of organizations below you should also check to see if your state has and Scholarship Funding Organizations. Apptoximately 14 states have SFOs. Most admissions officers will be able to advise you about scholarships available in your area.
- Abell Foundation, Inc. (MD)
- BASIC Fund (CA)
- Bay Area Scholarships for Inner-City Children Fund
- Baltimore Educational Scholarship Trust
- A Better Chance
- BISON Scholarship Fund (New York)
- Black Student Fund (DC)
- Capital Partners For Education (DC)
- Catholic Schools Foundation (Massachusetts)
- Children's Scholarship Fund (TX)
- Commonweal Foundation (MD)
- The Daniel Murphy Scholarship Foundation (Chicago)
- The Denver Foundation
- The Independent Scholarship Fund
- Inner-City Scholarship Fund (Boston)
- Inner-City Scholarship Fund (New York)
- Latino Student FunD (DC)
- LINK UnlimiteD (Chicago)
- Maine Community Foundation
- Office of Navajo Nation Scholarship & Financial Assistance
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Partners Advancing Values in Education (WI)
- Philadelphia Society of Friends
- Prep for Prep
- Rhode Islanders Sponsoring Education
- Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children (NJ)
- School CHOICE Scholarships, Inc. (KY)
- Shepherd Foundation (DC)
- Skillman Foundation (MI)
- Student/Partner Alliance (NJ)
- Tri-County Scholarship Fund (NJ)
- Vermont Student Opportunity Scholarships (VT)
- Washington Scholarship Fund
- Wight Foundation, Inc. (New Jersey)
- YES Opportunities, Inc.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.