Bobbie Noonans Child Care Center
- At Bobbie Noonans Child Care centers we take children seriously.
- We offer your child a daily adventure in learning through many experiences, helped by carefully selected teachers schooled in early childhood education.
- Here your child has access to the finest educational tools and a curriculum we continue to refine and develop.
- When we opened our first center over 40 years ago, and I was a young parent myself, I dreamed of a place children would love to come to because it was so much fun.
- Creating such a place has meant a personal investment in my own development as an educator, in my staffs and investments in both equipment and facilities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lockport Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
529 Madison St
Lockport, IL 60441
(815)838-8173 0.7 PK-8
- Lockport Grades: K-9 | 235 students
1201 S Washington St
Lockport, IL 60441
(815)838-4494 0.8 K-9
- Joliet Grades: PK-12 | 163 students
1968 Hillcrest Rd
Joliet, IL 60433
(815)726-2121 3.9 PK-12
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 169 students
702 N Broadway Street
Joliet, IL 60435
(815)722-8518 3.9 PK-8
- Joliet Grades: NS-PK | 86 students
309 N Eastern Avenue
Joliet, IL 60432
(815)727-3683 4 NS-PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.