St Joseph Elementary School
Tel: (815) 838-8173
- The mission of St. Joseph School is to build a Catholic environment that promotes excellence in learning and development of the whole person through the Gospel message.
- Together with parents, staff, and our parish community, we seek to form leaders by guiding our students to their highest levels of spiritual and academic potential.
- We offer an environment which encompasses a quality academic curriculum, mutual respect, intellectual curiosity, and service to others.
- St. Joseph School is committed to offering its students the opportunity to develop their individual talents and abilities.
- We provide quality academic instruction designed to challenge each student to self-direction.
- In the academic sphere, students are guided to develop basic skills and to acquire knowledge that is the foundation for further learning in the academic, practical, and technological world in which we live.
- They are helped to grow toward learning to think morally, rationally, logically, and critically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lockport Grades: PK-8 | 18 students
21514 W Division St
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 730-0664 4.7 PK-8
- Lockport Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
1201 S Washington St
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 838-4494 0.5 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.