Cathedral Of St Raymond School
- In conjunction with our parish the Cathedral of St. Raymond School is a faith community that develops life long learners by teaching and living Catholic values within a strong tradition of spirituality, academic excellence, service to others, and social development.
- The Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic School believes that the parent is the primary educator of the child.
- Together with the parents, we believe that the Cathedral of St. Raymond School provides a Catholic scholastic environment that nurtures each child with love and respect for self and others.
- By building upon each child's God given talents and abilities, students develop skills to make them active and responsible members of the Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic Church, the community, and the world.
- The Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic School acknowledges the potential of each child and strives to contribute to each student's intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shorewood Grades: PK-8 | 328 students
600 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, IL 60404
(815)725-8149 5.1 PK-8
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815)729-0288 2.3 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.