Cathedral Of St Raymond School
- In conjunction with our parish the Cathedral of St. Raymond School is a faith community that develops life long learners by teaching and living Catholic values within a strong tradition of spirituality, academic excellence, service to others, and social development.
- The Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic School believes that the parent is the primary educator of the child.
- Together with the parents, we believe that the Cathedral of St. Raymond School provides a Catholic scholastic environment that nurtures each child with love and respect for self and others.
- By building upon each child's God given talents and abilities, students develop skills to make them active and responsible members of the Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic Church, the community, and the world.
- The Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic School acknowledges the potential of each child and strives to contribute to each student's intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ShorewoodGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
600 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, IL 60404
- JolietGrades: K-9 | 207 students
110 Willow Ave
Joliet, IL 60436
- JolietGrades: PK-8 | 392 students
130 Woodlawn Ave
Joliet, IL 60435
- LockportGrades: PK-4 | 24 students
21514 W Division St
Lockport, IL 60441
- Crest HillGrades: PK-9 | 106 students
1600 Root St
Crest Hill, IL 60403
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.