Holy Family School
- Holy Family School is a Catholic grade school serving the needs of our community from three-year old preschool through grade eight.
- Holy Family is a school dedicated to meeting the diverse learning needs of its students.
- Parents are recognized as the primary educators of their children and form a strong bond with the classroom teachers to create a positive environment for learning.
- We recognize that each child is on an educational journey, and not a race.
- The staff of Holy Family is very qualified, with many years of experience.
- Teachers continuously work toward higher levels of education by enrolling for graduate course work.
- All aspects of Holy Family work toward creating a 21st century education for the students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: NS-8 | 497 students
608 N Raynor Ave
Joliet, IL 60435
(815)722-6626 5.1 NS-8
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815)729-0288 3.3 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.