Holy Family School
Tel: (815) 725-8149
- Holy Family School is a Catholic grade school serving the needs of our community from three-year old preschool through grade eight.
- Holy Family is a school dedicated to meeting the diverse learning needs of its students.
- Parents are recognized as the primary educators of their children and form a strong bond with the classroom teachers to create a positive environment for learning.
- We recognize that each child is on an educational journey, and not a race.
- The staff of Holy Family is very qualified, with many years of experience.
- Teachers continuously work toward higher levels of education by enrolling for graduate course work.
- All aspects of Holy Family work toward creating a 21st century education for the students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815) 729-0288 3.3 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.