Joliet Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-9
- Enrollment: 73 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Joliet Montessori School, children are placed with the goal of meeting the individual needs of each child and balancing age and gender within each classroom; consequently, placements are not first-come, first-served. All children must be fully toilet-trained prior to attending. Newly placed three year olds will receive their individual start dates directly from their directress. Because it is in the best interests of each child and the class to stagger initial start dates, September start dates are not tuition prorated. Tuition payments hold the child's place in class.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Joliet Montessori School?
The application deadline for Joliet Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Joliet Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards