St Mary Immaculate Parish School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (815) 436-3953
- St Mary Immaculate Parish School partnership with our priests, our administration, our faculty and our parents, we will establish a safe and supportive environment, which centers on faith development and on academic success for every student.
- We will consider the development of each child as a whole person whose successes include the elements of spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional and social growth.
- We will expect our students to be aware of the cultural, racial, and ethnic differences, which are important influences in their psychological, social, and moral development.
- We will expect our students to recognize and to respect the individual differences, which are important to their development as children as they mature.
- We will strive to instill awareness in our students to become lifelong learners whose beliefs include the teachings of Jesus Christ, a sense of community in our Parish and in our World, and a sense of responsibility to serve others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||438 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shorewood Grades: PK-8 | 312 students
600 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, IL 60404
(815) 725-8149 4.7 PK-8
- Downers Grove Grades: K-8 | 112 students
929 Maple Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630) 852-0832 16.8 K-8
- Downers Grove Grades: PK-8 | 483 students
440 Prairie Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630) 968-6155 17.6 PK-8
St. Mary Immaculate has been an answered prayer. The teachers are all excellent - truly. The facility is beautiful and everyone is genuinely invested in the success of students. The sense of community is great, too. Really nice families who put God and their faith, first in their lives. We absolutely love it and recommend it highly. The one downside is a music program that doesn't really exist. Wish that could be fixed.
- Posted by Parent - amyju
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.