St Andrew The Apostle
- The mission of St. Andrew the Apostle School is to build a Catholic environment that promotes excellence in learning and development of the whole person through the Gospel message.
- Working with parents, staff and our parish community, we seek to form leaders by guiding our students to their highest levels of spiritual and academic potential.
- We offer an environment which encompasses a quality academic curriculum, mutual respect, intellectual curiosity and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Offer religion four days a week with Mass on Wednesdays
- Small classes of 15-20 students
- Before and After Care available for a fee
- Non-Common Core Math and Language Arts
- Iowa Testing in the Fall; Benchmark testing as needed
- Core subjects: Religon, Math, language Arts, Science, Social Studies
- Specials: Art, music, PE, Rosetta Stone languages, technology,
- Sports: Flag Football, girls Volleyball, Basketball, Co-ed volleyball
- After School activities: Middle school play, game club, chess, Builders Club, chorus, Karate, Student Council
- Use of SMART boards in all curriculum areas
- One-to-One technology usage through chromebooks
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.