Boulder Creek Academy
- Boulder Creek Academy (BCA) is a residential boarding school nestled in the Cabinet Mountains of North Idaho.
- We pride ourselves on developing and implementing individualized academic and emotional programming for students in need while also supporting families through this challenging process.
- Because of this need, the primary goal for the families that we work with center on developing and sustaining lifelong strategies for the school and home environment.
- Our academic, program and clinical team work in unison to target specific behavioral and academic patterns which, in turn, assists in developing sound treatment planning.
- This individualized programming approach allows us to meet the specific learning needs of each child, while fostering the opportunity for sound relationships to be established with students and families.
- This intimate process increases the likelihood that these individuals will experience success in the future.
- Through establishing rapport, and the continuation of maintaining a safe and positive learning environment, the BCA experience is one which families rely on for their child's success.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: 12 | 40 students
139 Success Ln
Naples, ID 83847
(208)267-7522 9.6 12
- Sandpoint Grades: NS-8 | 175 students
2007 Sandpoint W Dr
Sandpoint, ID 83864
(208)265-2683 17.7 NS-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.