Boulder Creek Academy
- Boulder Creek Academy (BCA) is a residential boarding school nestled in the Cabinet Mountains of North Idaho.
- We pride ourselves on developing and implementing individualized academic and emotional programming for students in need while also supporting families through this challenging process.
- Because of this need, the primary goal for the families that we work with center on developing and sustaining lifelong strategies for the school and home environment.
- Our academic, program and clinical team work in unison to target specific behavioral and academic patterns which, in turn, assists in developing sound treatment planning.
- This individualized programming approach allows us to meet the specific learning needs of each child, while fostering the opportunity for sound relationships to be established with students and families.
- This intimate process increases the likelihood that these individuals will experience success in the future.
- Through establishing rapport, and the continuation of maintaining a safe and positive learning environment, the BCA experience is one which families rely on for their child's success.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: NS | 32 students
139 Success Ln
Naples, ID 83847
(208)267-3524 9.6 NS
- Sandpoint Grades: NS-8 | 175 students
2007 Sandpoint W Dr
Sandpoint, ID 83864
(208)265-2683 17.7 NS-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.