Sandpoint Waldorf School
- Sandpoint Waldorf School provides an education that inspires students to become confident, reverent, and well-rounded individuals with an enthusiasm for life and learning.
Sandpoint Waldorf School places among the top 20% of private schools in Idaho for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America|
Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available for qualified applicants.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Tricia Sullivan|
|Admissions Associate||Julie McCallan|
- Waldorf education is designed to address the whole child: the head the heart and the hands. It stimulates the mind with a full spectrum of traditional academic subjects; it nurtures healthy emotional development by conveying information experientially as well as academically; and it teachers the hands to be valued members of the child's being through a broad range of artistic and physical activities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sandpoint Grades: 1-8 | 25 students
2255 Pine Street
Sandpoint, ID 83864
(208)263-3584 13.7 1-8
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 181 students
618 South 8th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208)331-9260 334.5 PK-9
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.