- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 61 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Montessori method is an approach to education in which children are given the freedom to explore an environment designed to meet their developmental needs. Through the teacher's preparation , careful observation, and individual program planning, each child is encouraged to become involved in concrete sensory-motor learning experiences.Montessori principles recognize the diverse individual development of children in areas of physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth. The teacher's preparation of the classroom, careful child observations, and individual program planning are designed to encourage children to grow in self confidence and independence while learning at their own paces. While our primary goal is to educate children, we also strive to accommodate the needs of the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cacc Montessori School?
Endorse Cacc Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards