Cacc Montessori School
- The Montessori method is an approach to education in which children are given the freedom to explore an environment designed to meet their developmental needs.
- Through the teacher's preparation , careful observation, and individual program planning, each child is encouraged to become involved in concrete sensory-motor learning experiences.Montessori principles recognize the diverse individual development of children in areas of physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth.
- The teacher's preparation of the classroom, careful child observations, and individual program planning are designed to encourage children to grow in self confidence and independence while learning at their own paces.
- While our primary goal is to educate children, we also strive to accommodate the needs of the community.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Cacc Montessori School also viewed these schools: St. Mark's Prekindergarten & Kindergarten.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Grades: NS | 200 students
1700 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19804
(302) 999-0800 4 NS