Caring and Passionate: Our teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Highly Trained Teachers: KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
Additionally, all staff are CPR/First Aid trained and a significant number of staff are authorized to give medications, such as nebulizers or other prescription treatments.
Small Class Size: Our low teacher-to-student ratios allow teachers to focus on the individual learning styles and needs of each child in our center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Hockessin KinderCare! As a nationally accredited, Delaware Star 5 center, our experienced team of teachers and staff are proud to provide your child and family with the best possible care and education. The newly refreshed learning programs provide children with a strong, well-rounded foundation for school readiness and lifetime learning success. The curriculum, taught by our passionate and dedicated teachers, gives children a variety of skills and learning experiences, wonderful memories with friends, and love for learning that will last forever. We invite you to tour our beautiful, spacious center located at the split of Routes 41 and 48. Please give us a call, and let us make Hockessin KinderCare your family's "home away from home."
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In
addition to the built-in security features at the center, we
strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and
departure. Our three Center Health and Safety Coordinators
work together to keep the building and classrooms
clean and safe by following and maintain daily, weekly, and
monthly checklists aligning with high-quality standards
As well, we practice monthly drills and emergency plans and meet all state child care licensing regulations.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Endorse Hockessin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.