- Top Ranked DE School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 413 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At WCS, Christian faith, community, and friendship are put into practice to help guide students into Christian maturity. WCS has a long and well-known history of influencing generations of students to go on to serve Christ effectively in diverse vocations. The WCS difference is that every school activity, whether academic, athletic, art, or social, is guided by caring Christian mentors with a biblical view of life and learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Wilmington Christian School?
What sports does Wilmington Christian School offer?
What is Wilmington Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Wilmington Christian School?
Endorse Wilmington Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards