- Welcome to the Cedarburg KinderCare and thank you for taking the time to learn about us! Our center is a busy place where nurturing young learners is a priority for our teachers and staff.
- We are dedicated to providing a quality education through hands-on learning activities and experiences.
- Each day brings new opportunities for children to learn and our teachers are excited and committed to putting your child on the path to success!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We have a welcoming staff that makes everyone who walks in the door feel like they belong. We really work hard as a center to make sure your children are always safe, learning, and having fun! I encourage you to come and take a tour with us so you can see what a great atmosphere it is for your child.
- We have a secured door that no one can get in without a special code. All of our teachers are certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED; and have shaken baby syndrome training, SIDS, and child abuse training. Our playgrounds are fenced in and surrounded by a park-like atmosphere.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Ozakie County- as well as surrounding counties.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedarburg Grades: K-9 | 363 students
N43w6005 Hamilton Rd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-2050 0.6 K-9
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 0.9 NS-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 2.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 165 students
16 19 Washing St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204 3.2 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.