- Welcome to the Cedarburg KinderCare and thank you for taking the time to learn about us! Our center is a busy place where nurturing young learners is a priority for our teachers and staff.
- We are dedicated to providing a quality education through hands-on learning activities and experiences.
- Each day brings new opportunities for children to learn and our teachers are excited and committed to putting your child on the path to success!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We have a welcoming staff that makes everyone who walks in the door feel like they belong. We really work hard as a center to make sure your children are always safe, learning, and having fun! I encourage you to come and take a tour with us so you can see what a great atmosphere it is for your child.
- We have a secured door that no one can get in without a special code. All of our teachers are certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED; and have shaken baby syndrome training, SIDS, and child abuse training. Our playgrounds are fenced in and surrounded by a park-like atmosphere.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Ozakie County- as well as surrounding counties.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedarburg Grades: K-9 | 363 students
N43w6005 Hamilton Rd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-2050 0.6 K-9
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 0.9 NS-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 2.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 165 students
16 19 Washing St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204 3.2 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.