Central Catholic High School
- The mission of Central Catholic High School is based on the principle of Christian Education, which seeks to form Christian character so that the student will think and act in accordance with the teachings of Christ.
- Keenly aware that education should draw forth those inherent qualities in the student which better him or her morally, socially and intellectually, the faculty and administration recognize their responsibility to present the truths which can best fulfill this purpose.
- The integral development of the student takes place only in a Christian environment.
- This development is governed by a genuine respect for the dignity of all persons affiliated with the school - students and staff members alike.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 6%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheeling Grades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
(304)233-3260 1.4 5-12
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
225 Newton Ave
Bridgeport, WV 26330
(304)842-1740 59.5 PK-12
- Bunker Hill Grades: 3-12 | 19 students
2395 Middleway Pike
Bunker Hill, WV 25413
(304)229-2210 152.3 3-12
- Charleston Grades: 6-12 | 419 students
1033 Virginia St E
Charleston, WV 25301
(304)342-8415 128.5 6-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.