Central Catholic High School
- The mission of Central Catholic High School is based on the principle of Christian Education, which seeks to form Christian character so that the student will think and act in accordance with the teachings of Christ.
- Keenly aware that education should draw forth those inherent qualities in the student which better him or her morally, socially and intellectually, the faculty and administration recognize their responsibility to present the truths which can best fulfill this purpose.
- The integral development of the student takes place only in a Christian environment.
- This development is governed by a genuine respect for the dignity of all persons affiliated with the school - students and staff members alike.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 7%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheeling Grades: 5-12 | 436 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
(304) 233-3260 1.4 5-12
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-12 | 141 students
225 Newton Ave
Bridgeport, WV 26330
(304) 842-1740 59.5 PK-12
- Bunker Hill Grades: 3-12 | 19 students
2395 Middleway Pike
Bunker Hill, WV 25413
(304) 229-2210 152.3 3-12
- Charleston Grades: 6-12 | 450 students
1033 Virginia St E
Charleston, WV 25301
(304) 342-8415 128.5 6-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.