Child Development, Inc.
Tel: (563) 652-2847
- Child Development is a non-profit, self-supporting, interracial, non-denominational preschool/daycare open to all children from 6 weeks old and up to the age of 12 without regard to mental or physical handicap.
- Child Development program offers the young child a Curriculum based exploration in the areas of science, nature, language arts, music, mathematics, geography, drama, and physical education.
- Our program is governed and over seen by a group of concerned volunteer citizens of our community.
- This group meets at least once a month or more often when needed.
- Child Development will encourage learning in a secure and stimulating environment.
- Motivated and caring staff create positive opportunities for children ages six weeks to twelve years of age, during their stay that help prepare them for life intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maquoketa Grades: K-6 | 115 students
806 Eddy St
Maquoketa, IA 52060
(563) 652-3743 0.5 K-6
- Bellevue Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
403 Park Street
Bellevue, IA 52031
(563) 872-3284 18 PK-12
- Cascade Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
608 3rd Ave Nw
Cascade, IA 52033
(563) 852-3331 24.1 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.