Christ Episcopal School
The mission of Christ Episcopal School is to develop responsible, self-sufficient, creative students aware of their own uniqueness and worth, by providing a superior, enriched academic education in a safe environment and in the context of Christian faith and values.
CES is fully accredited by The Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES) and is officially recognized by the Texas Education Agency as a non-public accredited school with all the rights and responsibilities associated with such recognition.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 80 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,050
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Kindergarten-Gr.6 Full day is $4050 a year. Half day PK is $2,900. a year. The optional aftercare program is extra.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Christ Episcopal School has an education program that includes classes in fine arts such as music and art, Spanish, technology, physical education/health/safety, and library. C.E.S. also offers an optional Extended Day program for its enrolled children in pre-kindergarten through grade six. Students historically and consistently achieve above average to well above average scores in all subject areas on the nationally normed Stanford Achievement Test.
Endorse Christ Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.