Christ Episcopal School
The mission of Christ Episcopal School is to develop responsible, self-sufficient, creative students aware of their own uniqueness and worth, by providing a superior, enriched academic education in a safe environment and in the context of Christian faith and values.
CES is fully accredited by The Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES) and is officially recognized by the Texas Education Agency as a non-public accredited school with all the rights and responsibilities associated with such recognition.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 81 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,050
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Christ Episcopal School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Kindergarten-Gr.6 Full day is $4050 a year. Half day PK is $2,900. a year. The optional aftercare program is extra.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Christ Episcopal School has an education program that includes classes in fine arts such as music and art, Spanish, technology, physical education/health/safety, and library. C.E.S. also offers an optional Extended Day program for its enrolled children in pre-kindergarten through grade six. Students historically and consistently achieve above average to well above average scores in all subject areas on the nationally normed Stanford Achievement Test.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Christ Episcopal School cost?
Christ Episcopal School's tuition is approximately $4,050 for private students.
What schools are Christ Episcopal School often compared to?
Christ Episcopal Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Fredonia Hill Baptist Academy by visitors of our site.
What is Christ Episcopal School's ranking?
Christ Episcopal School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Least expensive tuition and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Christ Episcopal School?
The application deadline for Christ Episcopal School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Christ Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.