Christ King School
- The mission of Christ King School is to be a witness of Christ as we educate our children to recognize, accept and respect Jesus in ourselves and other through message- teaching the Gospels, Catholic Church Doctrine, and tradition as guideline for living.
- These premeate our curriculum and enviornment; community- instilling respect and responsibility to live as Catholic/Christians in our world; prayer/worship- participating in diverse religious experiences, which enable everyone to develop a loving relationship with God; and service- committing ourselves to know, love and serve God by reaching out to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||368 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 3.8 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 3.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 4.7 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.