Christ-st John's Lutheran School
- "Christ-st John's Lutheran School school is an institution of Christian learning supported by the members of Christ Lutheran Church and St. John's Lutheran Church.
- Both congregations, during their early history, were concerned about the Christian education of the children in their congregations.
- The Christian schools they started had been designed to be an efficient agency by which the congregations sought to meet their obligations, in order to teach and train their children, in accordance with the Savior's command written in Matthew ""Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you,"" and in John 21:15 when Jesus told Peter, ""Feed my lambs."" Our school is a place where children can work and live in the presence of God, and under the influence of His Word during every hour of their school day.
- By this influence and with the Holy Spirit's help, the children will learn to live a life that is God-pleasing and governed by the Word of God.
- Since they study all subjects in the light of God's Word, the children learn to know their Creator, their Savior from sin, their Sanctifier, and the kind of life they are expected to live while under the power and influence of God.
- In this way, children are prepared not only for this life and for this world, but especially for the life and world to come as God has prepared it for them.".
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 18, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.