Columbia Adventist Academy
- Top Ranked SC School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Yearly Tuition: $390
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 18 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Top: Polo shirt colors: Long/Short sleeve hunter green, dark navy, black soot, or classic red. Sweatshirts: hunter green, dark navy, black soot, or classic red. Bottoms: Pants/skirt/Tunic: Black, Khaki or Blue Shoes: Sneakers Friday: Jeans with Polo shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Reading Club, Texas Scottish Write
Arts and Music Programs:
- Affiliation: Seventh-day Adventists operate the largest unified Protestant system of education in the world. Scattered among more than one hundred countries are 1.1 million students, 54,000 educators, and 6,000 institutions. The church operates 95 colleges and universities, including 3 medical schools. Motto: Enrolled for the Kingdom; Educated on the Rock. Curriculum: ELEMENTARY Grades K through eight: Students receive instruction in Bible, Reading, Math, Language Arts, the Sciences, Social Studies, Art, Choir, and Physical Education. Grades four through eight will be instructed in keyboarding.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Columbia Adventist Academy cost?
Columbia Adventist Academy's tuition is approximately $390 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Columbia Adventist Academy?
The acceptance rate of Columbia Adventist Academy is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 90%.
What sports does Columbia Adventist Academy offer?
Columbia Adventist Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country and Volleyball.
What is Columbia Adventist Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Columbia Adventist Academy?
The application deadline for Columbia Adventist Academy is Mar. 18 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 18 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Columbia Adventist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards