- The teachers at the Cormier KinderCare are what set us apart from anywhere else.
- We are very passionate about teaching and caring for each and every child that walks through our doors.
- Communication is key for us to be your child's home away from home.
- We have ongoing conversations daily, Parent-Teacher conferences 3 times a year, on-going assessments of your child's development and a daily sheet to take home that captures the highlights of each day.
- KinderCare offers continuing education at our Professional Development Day, two times per year, that focuses on the latest techniques in Early Childhood Education.
- Our teachers take pride in making each day designed for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Cormier Road! We pride ourselves on providing fun, safe and educational child care to families everyday. We work with children starting as young as six weeks through 5th grade. KinderCare is much more than any typical daycare center. Our program allows for children of all ages to further develop their social, emotional, cognitive and language skills with plenty of time for creativity and self-guided learning. Our experienced staff provides the children with a welcoming, compassionate and encouraging learning environment each and every day!
- Providing safety to the children and families attending our center is a top priority. Our building is secured with a keypad entry, fenced-in playground, as well as our teachers taking the time to get to know the faces of all our children's family members. Every single staff member is trained in CPR and First-Aid, as well as Child Abuse and Neglect, Shaken Baby Syndrome, and SIDS. We follow strict guidelines for safe-sleeping babies, as well as enforcing a sickness policy to keep contagious germs out of our Center. Notifications with photos are included in each classroom for children with allergies. We also have emergency plans in place for everything from fire-related evacuations to doubtful earthquakes. We take pride in being prepared!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- State, County Brown and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8
991 Pilgrim Way
Green Bay, WI 54304
(920)499-9969 0.8 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
1731 Saint Agnes Dr
Green Bay, WI 54304
(920)965-2244 1.5 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: NS-8 | 177 students
2575 S Webster Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54301
(920)432-5223 1.9 NS-8
- Green Bay Grades: 9-12 | 777 students
610 Maryhill Dr
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920)429-6100 2.2 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.