Cowboy Junction Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Cowboy Junction Christian School serves 66 students in grades Prekindergarten-8.
- The student:teacher of Cowboy Junction Christian School is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Cowboy Junction Christian School is Ketchum Adventist Academy (11.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vinita Grades: PK-10 | 30 students
35369 S. Hwy 82
Vinita, OK 74301 11 PK-10
- Eucha Grades: 8-12 | 34 students
36649 S 510 Rd
Eucha, OK 74342
(918)435-8206 14 8-12
- Pryor Grades: PK-12 | 95 students
2320 Ne 1st St
Pryor, OK 74361
(918)825-7038 22.4 PK-12
- Claremore Grades: 7-11 | 8 students
15025 E 380 Rd
Claremore, OK 74018 22.8 7-11
- Miami Grades: PK-4 | 22 students
2337 N Main St
Miami, OK 74354
(918)540-3456 26.3 PK-4
My kids have been attending Cowboy Junction for 5 years and they love it there! The classes are small and the children get plenty of time with the teachers when needed. All of the staff really cares about the children and their success. The teachers are always available to chat if needed and are very open about communication. I love that they teach the children basic manners as well. We teach our children manners at home, but it's a great reinforcement that they are held to the same standard at school. This is a great primary school for any child to attend.
- Posted by Parent - Manda
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.