Cowboy Junction Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (918) 256-6100
- Cowboy Junction Christian School serves 66 students in grades Prekindergarten-8.
- The student:teacher of Cowboy Junction Christian School is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Cowboy Junction Christian School is Ketchum Adventist Academy (11.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vinita Grades: PK-10 | 30 students
35369 S. Hwy 82
Vinita, OK 74301 11 PK-10
- Eucha Grades: 8-12 | 48 students
36649 S 510 Rd
Eucha, OK 74342
(918) 435-8206 14 8-12
- Pryor Grades: PK-12 | 95 students
2320 Ne 1st St
Pryor, OK 74361
(918) 825-7038 22.4 PK-12
- Miami Grades: PK-4 | 22 students
2337 N Main St
Miami, OK 74354
(918) 540-3456 26.3 PK-4
- Kansas Grades: 1-12 | 66 students
60416 Hwy. 10
Kansas, OK 74347
(918) 597-2192 28.1 1-12
My kids have been attending Cowboy Junction for 5 years and they love it there! The classes are small and the children get plenty of time with the teachers when needed. All of the staff really cares about the children and their success. The teachers are always available to chat if needed and are very open about communication. I love that they teach the children basic manners as well. We teach our children manners at home, but it's a great reinforcement that they are held to the same standard at school. This is a great primary school for any child to attend.
- Posted by Parent - Manda
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.