Dedeaux KinderCare Photo #2 - Reading time not only enhances their cognitive skills but it is a lot of fun too!
Dedeaux KinderCare Photo #4 - Toddlers will show increased ability to control their environments and movements! Water play is a great way to encourage this.
Meet Our Staff! "One of the most important decisions we will ever make as Parents are not only where we will enroll our children but who we will enroll them with." Here at KinderCare we take pride in having highly-qualified teachers, moreover teachers who yet love what they do! In conjuction with the National, State and KinderCare Company requirements for childcare professional certifications and trainings, unlike most centers our entire team of teachers maintains qualifications and certifications for Early Childhood Education including: First Aid & CPR Certifications
15-20+ Hours of MS-DHS Trainings Child Development Associates Degree (CDA) Associate's Degree in Education Bachelor's Degree in Education
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare-Gulfport!
It is an honor to serve you!
Here at KinderCare in Gulfport we believe that everyone is family. We take pride in the fact that not only are your children our children but also our students!
We believe that all children are worthy of an educational experience that allows them to create, share, take chances and interact with a world they can change around them.
Our amazing staff are highly qualified and committed to cultivate the great things in your children. Not only that but we here at KinderCare "partner" with you to present a community of love, support, nourishment and learning for your family. We love to provide support for your family in two important ways: you as the parent and your child as the student.
When you walk through our doors you will know that KinderCare in Gulfport is not only a better place to enroll your family but THE place to enroll your family!
So what are you waiting for We are ENROLLING NOW!
COME SEE US TODAY!
- The health and safety of our students is of high importance to us. All of our outside doors remain locked for security as well as our playground gates. Our front door has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Rachel Powell, is on site as well. Rachel's role includes conducting monthly fire/disaster drills, ensuring that all staff are up to date on CPR and first aid, and also conducting routine safety and cleanliness inspections of our building.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Spanish
- NACCRRA, CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Dedeaux KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.