Doris Todd Christian Academy
- The school was started in 1956 by Doris Crozier Todd in her home as an outreach of East Maui Baptist Churches.
- The ultimate purpose of our school is to glorify God.
- It is our desire that each student in our school will come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- And then, through the indwelling work of the Holy Spirit and study of God's Word, we endeavor to assist the progressive sanctification of our student body in order for them to develop and nurture a Christ-like life so that whatever they do mentally, physically, spiritually, or socially will be governed and controlled by God's leading.
- The Doris Todd Memorial Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- The mission of Doris Todd Memorial Christian School is to provide a Christ-centered, Biblically-directed education which instills the desire and practice of academic excellence, moral integrity, patriotism, and church involvement to the glory of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Hawaii Association of Independent Schools (HAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 61%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Dennis Uniform Company)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,145|
|Tuition Notes||5145 - 5660 depending on grade and payment program chosen.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carolyn Moore|
|Admissions Associate||Leslie Bettendorf|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|