Epiphany Of Our Lord School
- Epiphany Of Our Lord's primary mission is to teach Catholic doctrine and to impart the Gospel message of love of God, self and neighbor.
- We encourage each child to develop a meaningful relationship with God and others.
- We strive to create an atmosphere in which each child grows in understanding of Catholic religious beliefs and moral principles.
- As a result, this foundation is the beginning of a lifetime commitment to Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plymouth MeetingGrades: NS-6 | 125 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Blue BellGrades: K-3 | 122 students
1775 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
- NorristownGrades: K-9 | 177 students
601 Buttonwood St
Norristown, PA 19401
- AmblerGrades: PK-6 | 214 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
- Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1109 students
340 Morris Rd
Fort Washington, PA 19034
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.