Tel: (314) 645-8300
Hampton KinderCare Photo #3 - Ms. Bianca shares her love of reading with a group of eager infants. They all love nursery rhymes!
Welcome to the Hampton KinderCare Learning Center, the premiere early childhood learning center.
Our teachers and staff provide a balanced and thoughtful approach to each individual child.
Classroom activities are intended to help your child explore, share and grow.
Self-expression is always encouraged and practiced through movement, music, art and play, emphasizing social, and emotional and physical development.
We provide a high quality educational environment to your child through enriched daily activities, safe classroom environments, and quality staff members.
As a staff we are dedicated to both the education and the safety of your child.
It takes a village to raise a happy, healthy child.
We're committed to a supportive partnership with parents to help families thrive.
If you at any point have any questions for us, feel free to stop in the office, call or e-mail with the contact information provided.
We feel privileged and honored that you have chosen our establishment for your child. Thank you for trusting your loved one with us.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the KinderCare School on Hampton! We are located near Hampton and Hwy 44 on The Hill, close to downtown St. Louis. Walking in our front door you will immediately feel welcomed by our friendly staff and cozy environment. Each room is designed to foster your child's individual growth and development. From our infant room to our prekindergarten program, our teachers are passionate about each child's success!
- We pride ourselves on providing our children and families with a clean, healthy, and safe environment to learn and grow in. Before you even step foot in our building you will notice some of our safety features like fenced playgrounds and a secured keypad entry in our lobby. Walking into our building you will continue to see our safety features, including a cleaning and sanitation process in each of our classrooms and throughout our building. Providing a safe environment starts with our youngest, tiniest friends; our Infant Classroom teachers practice safe bottle procedures and are trained in safe sleep. We all take pride in partcipating in monthly fire drills, emergency weather drills, and lock-down procedure drills. You can have peace of mind knowing every smiling teacher who greets you is First Aid and CPR certified. Our health and safety coordinator would love to talk to you in more detail about the daily tasks they complete to ensure the health and safety of every child in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- MOAC, MOAX, ILAD, Vet. Affairs, NACCRA, refer families to CD/AD for information. **Parents will still have to pay a weekly fee even using subsidy programs** Not accepting Subsidized Foster Child
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Hampton KinderCare is St. Louis University High School (1.6 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is St. Ambrose School (0.9 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Sacred Heart Villa (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-K | 157 students
2108 Macklind Ave
Saint Louis, MO 68110
(314) 771-2224 0.6 PK-K
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 116 students
1360 Tamm Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63139
(314) 647-5244 1 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 1-8 | 96 students
5821 Pernod Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63139
(314) 752-4171 1.1 1-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.