Faith Community Christian School
Tel: (907) 790-2240
- Faith Community School's mission is to provide each child with a spiritual, academic, and social environment in which Christ is the foundation of their learning experience.
- The curriculum that we choose will be spiritually and academically challenging.
- Our aim is to actively engage learners and to equip them to think, not just memorize facts.
- We plan to accomplish this goal by teaching to all learning styles.
- The curriculum of our choice will also be aligned amongst the grades.
- The curriculum must offer a sense of stability and cohesiveness to the students and teachers.
- We will choose a curriculum that encompasses all subjects and integrates topics and skills whenever possible.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Juneau Grades: 1-8 | 7 students
4890 Glacier Hwy
Juneau, AK 99801
(907) 780-4336 4.2 1-8
- Juneau Grades: K | 29 students
3921 Mendenhall Loop Rd
Juneau, AK 99801
(907) 790-2299 8.2 K
- Hoonah Grades: 2-12 | 4 students
Po Box 95
Hoonah, AK 99829
(907) 945-3234 36.3 2-12
- Sitka Grades: K-8 | 18 students
303 Kimsham St.
Sitka, AK 99835
(907) 747-6224 95.3 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.