Forest Lane KinderCare
Forest Lane KinderCare Photo #3 - Our infants enjoy a clean open space where they can move freely and develop their whole body.
- Our dedicated teachers have a genuine passion to nurture and educate each child.
- We have over 100 years combined experience, and the entire staff gets excited about passing on the gift of knowledge.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At KinderCare Forest Lane, we understand that where you choose to
start your child's education is one of the most important decisions
you will ever make. Our safe, secure, and stimulating
environment is the perfect place for children to discover their
individual gifts and talents.
KinderCare at Forest Lane is a unique learning center with diverse cultures, experienced teachers, and engaging learning experiences. We are conveniently located at the corner of Forest Lane and Greenville Ave. in the heart of north Dallas. We are proud of our family-friendly atmosphere and our commitment to providing a quality education to all of our children.
- At KinderCare Forest Lane we take the safety of children seriously. We have a keypad entry system for access into our school and secure playground area. National background checks are required on all staff members before hiring and everyone is certified in CPR and First Aid. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Shironda, makes sure that we have evacuation plans in place and that emergency safety drills are conducted routinely.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- C.C.A/C.C.M.S. Naccra
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: NS-K | 249 students
7701 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230
(972) 661-0595 1.6 NS-K
- Dallas Grades: 9-12 | 107 students
12324 Merit Dr
Dallas, TX 75251
(214) 295-3500 1.6 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?