Forest Lane KinderCare
Forest Lane KinderCare Photo #3 - Our infants enjoy a clean open space where they can move freely and develop their whole body.
Our dedicated teachers have a genuine passion to nurture and educate each child.
We have over 100 years combined experience, and the entire staff gets excited about passing on the gift of knowledge.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- At KinderCare Forest Lane, we understand that where you choose to
start your child's education is one of the most important decisions
you will ever make. Our safe, secure, and stimulating
environment is the perfect place for children to discover their
individual gifts and talents.
KinderCare at Forest Lane is a unique learning center with diverse cultures, experienced teachers, and engaging learning experiences. We are conveniently located at the corner of Forest Lane and Greenville Ave. in the heart of north Dallas. We are proud of our family-friendly atmosphere and our commitment to providing a quality education to all of our children.
- At KinderCare Forest Lane we take the safety of children seriously. We have a keypad entry system for access into our school and secure playground area. National background checks are required on all staff members before hiring and everyone is certified in CPR and First Aid. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Shironda, makes sure that we have evacuation plans in place and that emergency safety drills are conducted routinely.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- C.C.A/C.C.M.S. Naccra
Endorse Forest Lane KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.