Forest Lane KinderCare
Forest Lane KinderCare Photo #3 - Our infants enjoy a clean open space where they can move freely and develop their whole body.
- Our dedicated teachers have a genuine passion to nurture and educate each child.
- We have over 100 years combined experience, and the entire staff gets excited about passing on the gift of knowledge.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At KinderCare Forest Lane, we understand that where you choose to
start your child's education is one of the most important decisions
you will ever make. Our safe, secure, and stimulating
environment is the perfect place for children to discover their
individual gifts and talents.
KinderCare at Forest Lane is a unique learning center with diverse cultures, experienced teachers, and engaging learning experiences. We are conveniently located at the corner of Forest Lane and Greenville Ave. in the heart of north Dallas. We are proud of our family-friendly atmosphere and our commitment to providing a quality education to all of our children.
- At KinderCare Forest Lane we take the safety of children seriously. We have a keypad entry system for access into our school and secure playground area. National background checks are required on all staff members before hiring and everyone is certified in CPR and First Aid. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Shironda, makes sure that we have evacuation plans in place and that emergency safety drills are conducted routinely.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- C.C.A/C.C.M.S. Naccra
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: NS-K | 249 students
7701 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230
(972)661-0595 1.6 NS-K
- Dallas Grades: 9-12 | 115 students
12324 Merit Dr
Dallas, TX 75251
(214)295-3500 1.6 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.