Gianelli's Early Learning Center was founded in 1972 by the Daughters of Our Lady of the Garden in the educational spirit of their founder, St.
Anthony Gianelli. We believe that respect for God, others and self contributes to a family-like atmosphere.
We are committed to creating "lifelong learners" and to nurturing spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical growth in a caring and safe environment.
In its 50th year, the mission and ministry of Gianelli's have remained the same -our commitment to the very young.
Every weekday, two, three and four year olds enter a unique place that is designed just for them.
Here we are dedicated to the education and care of preschool children in a Catholic setting following the principles of Montessori pedagogy.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 47 students
- Yearly Tuition: $800
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is 800 per month. For students who are enrolled for the full day, it also includes 2 snacks and a lunch prepared in the school kitchen.
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM AGES ACCEPTED: 2.5 - 5 MUST BE 2.5 BY JUNE 1ST AND TOILET TRAINED Bring your own lunch 1 Snack provided (per camper, per day) Each child will be give their own Gianelli \'s Summer Camp T-Shirt required for each day (additional shirts will be available for purchase) Fully equipped playground | Children’s garden Technology| Air conditioned space 7 acres in safe and secure setting
Sr. Juana Olmedo
Sr. Mariette Moan
- Gianelli's Early Learning Center is the longest-running private early childhood educational center in the greater Middlesex County. We are located on a beautiful propery with several acres that provides for both indoor and outdoor learning. We have 3 programs: "Tiny Treasures" 2-year old program, PreK-3 and PreK-4. The main goals of the Gianelli`s program are to help the child gain a positive self-image and learn to work harmoniously with both peers and adults while building that love of learning. Our curriculum is oriented toward the experience of learning rather than its products.The children learn how to learn and acquire a joy for acquiring knowledge which hopefully will remain with them throughout their educational career. We do believe that education is a child`s most valuable asset for the future. We promote a variety of activities, exercises, and experiences that gain and keep a child`s interest while teaching important skills in order to help them develop emotionally, socially and artistically. All students have an experience of computer-assisted learning, have access to a state-of-the-art playground, and even have their own vegetable garden! We have year-round open enrollment. The actual school day runs from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Morning drop off time is between 7:00 - 8:00 AM to accomodate parents' schedule. After hours care is also available until 5:30 PM. Two snacks and home-cooked lunch are part of the tuition package for all full-day children. To learn more information and to schedule a visit to the school, please contact Sr. Juana Olmedo (Director) at 860-346-5765.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Gianelli's Early Learning Center cost?
Gianelli's Early Learning Center's tuition is approximately $800 for private students and $260 for summer students.
When is the application deadline for Gianelli's Early Learning Center?
The application deadline for Gianelli's Early Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Gianelli's Early Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.