Grace Christian School
- Grace is an integrated, interdenominational, Christian school. We labor to build students with a head for excellence and a heart for service.
- Grace partners with Christian parents in discipling their children to love the Lord.
- The purpose of Grace Christian School is to glorify God by providing an academically excellent education which presents the Christian perspective on the whole of life, creation and knowledge.
- It is the intellectual aim of the school to provide a thorough academic education with high scholastic standards, which has its integrating center in the Sovereign Triune God.
- A Christian mind is developed in the student by studying, understanding, interpreting, and analyzing the facts of this world and life from a Biblical perspective.
- It is the spiritual aim of the school that the student, through his God-related studies, is challenged with the knowledge of his need for reconciliation to God through Christ and obedience to His revealed will.
- It is the social and emotional aim of the school that the student matures in such a way as to develop a life of service to Christ and through Him to mankind through development of his social and emotional skills.
- It is the physical aim of the school to assist the student in establishing a Godly attitude and practice that leads to sound physical conditioning throughout his life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.