Grace Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Grace Lutheran School provides a Christian education for students so they may come to know Jesus Christ as their loving and forgiving Savior; develop their talents and abilities to the fullest potential and use them to the glory of God; learn to live as responsible citizens in their homes, school, church and community and be instilled with a love for knowledge.
- Grace is committed to assisting parents in their Christian responsibility of bringing up their child.
- Grace believes in the education of the whole child, academically, socially, physically, emotionally, creatively and spiritually.
- Our teachers stress the communication between home and school and foster a positive relationship between church and school.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fargo Grades: K-5 | 331 students
1825 11th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701)232-7461 0.6 K-5
- Fargo Grades: PK-K | 50 students
20 8th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701)280-0718 1 PK-K
- Moorhead Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
1005 2nd Ave S
Moorhead, MN 56560
(218)233-0553 1.7 PK-8
- Fargo Grades: PK-1 | 49 students
1612 Tom Williams Dr S
Fargo, ND 58104
(701)232-1133 2 PK-1
This school was a excellent place for me to spend my childhood education! I formed my strong backbone of faith through their loving halls and formed family-like bonds with many of the students and teachers. It is wonderful to have been able to attend a school where I could freely pray and worship God on a daily basis. I highly recommend Grace Lutheran to any family who is looking for that something "more," for their child's academic development!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - K.L.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.