Grace Lutheran School
- Grace Lutheran School provides a Christian education for students so they may come to know Jesus Christ as their loving and forgiving Savior; develop their talents and abilities to the fullest potential and use them to the glory of God; learn to live as responsible citizens in their homes, school, church and community and be instilled with a love for knowledge.
- Grace is committed to assisting parents in their Christian responsibility of bringing up their child.
- Grace believes in the education of the whole child, academically, socially, physically, emotionally, creatively and spiritually.
- Our teachers stress the communication between home and school and foster a positive relationship between church and school.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fargo Grades: PK-5 | 236 students
1825 11th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701) 232-7461 0.6 PK-5
- Fargo Grades: PK-K | 50 students
20 8th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701) 280-0718 1 PK-K
- Moorhead Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
1005 2nd Ave S
Moorhead, MN 56560
(218) 233-0553 1.7 PK-8
- Fargo Grades: PK-1 | 49 students
1612 Tom Williams Dr S
Fargo, ND 58104
(701) 232-1133 2 PK-1
This school was a excellent place for me to spend my childhood education! I formed my strong backbone of faith through their loving halls and formed family-like bonds with many of the students and teachers. It is wonderful to have been able to attend a school where I could freely pray and worship God on a daily basis. I highly recommend Grace Lutheran to any family who is looking for that something "more," for their child's academic development!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - K.L.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.