Dakota Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Dakota Montessori School's elementary cirriculum is interdisciplinary, allowing science, social studies, the arts, language, math and foreign language to converge with an emphasis placed on connections between different areas of study.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs are based on program selection|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fargo Grades: K | 24 students
3100 12th Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102
(701)298-8047 1.8 K
- Fargo Grades: K-5 | 331 students
1825 11th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701)232-7461 1.9 K-5
- Fargo Grades: PK-K | 50 students
20 8th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701)280-0718 2 PK-K
- Fargo Grades: PK-1 | 49 students
1612 Tom Williams Dr S
Fargo, ND 58104
(701)232-1133 2.6 PK-1
Amazing! My kids are thriving and happy to go to school daily.
- Posted by Parent - jamie
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.