Park Christian School
Park Christian School Photo #2 - In our school, faith and learning are woven together as an inseparable web.
Park Christian School Photo #3 - PCS has taken the 9th grade class to Washington DC for over 20 years. It is a wonderful opportunity to see how our nation was founded on Christian principles.
Park Christian School Photo #4 - PCS is pleased to offer 21 Varsity sports, a wide variety of clubs and organizations, fine arts, leadership, and extra-curricular opportunities.
Park Christian School Photo #6 - Park Christian School is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and AdvancEd. PCS is in good standing with the ECFA.
Park Christian School Photo #7 - A Christ-centered education deliberately educates students as Christ followers who live passionately, effectively, and visibly for the common good.
Park Christian School Photo #9 - Our 6th graders are taught how to take care of and respect our country''''''''s flag, raising and lowering it each day.
- Park Christian School. Distinctly Christian. On Purpose. For over thirty years, Park Christian School has been educating the next generation of leaders in the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo area. Park Christian's thoroughly Christian education and commitment to academic excellence has resulted in a strong tradition of student success. PCS offers full day K, free busing in Moorhead, and a shuttle to and from Horace, South, and West Fargo.
- Tuition reduction assistance is available up to 50% based on a sliding need based scale.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, European History, Psychology|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(clean, modest, neat.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We would be happy to discuss tuition fees and options in person or over the phone. Tuition Reduction Scholarships are available up to 50% of tuition, utilizing a third party agency called Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST).|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,607|
|Admissions Director||Teresa Nickel|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Knowledge Bowl, National Honor Society, NFL Congress, One Act Play, PAY, PCS Singers, Pep Band, Speech, Student Council, Yearbook|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Jazz Ensemble
- We have the following ways for you to connect with Park Christian School:
- Educational Success Consultations: one on ones with the President, Chris Nellermoe. Call 218-236-0500 to set up a convenient time to meet.
- Preview Days: for inquiring students. Call 218-236-0500 to RSVP.
- Kindergarten Exploration Nights. Call to RSVP.
- Visit our website at www.parkchristianschool.org
- Call and ask for Admissions at 218-236-0500.
- Follow us on Twitter at PCSFalcons or Facebook at Park Christian School.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Moorhead Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
1005 2nd Ave S
Moorhead, MN 56560
(218)233-0553 0.7 PK-8
- Andover Grades: PK-12 | 466 students
3037 Bunker Lake Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
(763)427-4595 199.6 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.