Grafton Integrated Health Network - Berryville
- Grafton Integrated Health Network - Berryville serves 85 students in grades 2-12.
- The student:teacher of Grafton Integrated Health Network - Berryville is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bluemont Grades: PK-6 | 60 students
33874 Snickersville Turnpike
Bluemont, VA 20135
(540)554-2284 6.8 PK-6
- Berryville Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
15 Keystone Ln
Berryville, VA 22611
(540)955-3410 6.9 PK-12
- Boyce Grades: PK-8 | 255 students
49 Powhatan Lane
Boyce, VA 22620
(540)837-1009 7.1 PK-8
- Round Hill Grades: PK-2 | 12 students
17536 Hillhigh Ct
Round Hill, VA 20141
(540)338-0503 8.4 PK-2
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.