Virginia Schools By Membership Association
- There are 58 school membership associations in Virginia, serving 629 private schools (68% of all schools) and 116,083 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (16% of schools) and Virginia Association of Independent Schools (VAIS) (13% of schools).
Fairfax Christian School lower school students benefit from exceptional teachers, and advanced curriculum.
Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
1:9 teacher/ student ratio allows teachers to help every child succeed. At The Nysmith School, students receive 45 minutes of hands-on science instruction every day.
Middle school students participate in the traditional Blue and Green Games in September after bonding in a week of activities, including using zip lines, rock climbing, and river rafting. The middle school is divided between blue and green teams throughout the year. Here they pose together after a day of outside activities.
Trinity Lutheran School is located on River Rd., overlooking the James River in the historic Huntington Heights neighborhood of Newport News.
Fredericksburg Academy students are scholars, athletes, artists, and leaders. Our curriculum is designed to build both knowledge and goodness.
Our 5th grade students enjoy Reading Olympics, our annual celebration recognizing the reading accomplishments of our elementary students. Over the summer, students in grades pre-kindergarten through 2 read a total of 1,791 books while our 3 through 5 graders read 45,885 pages. The event takes place each September.
Virginia Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools573 Students29% Minority
- 40 Schools10,349 Students23% Minority
- 33 Schools4,405 Students31% Minority
- 61 Schools5,417 Students30% Minority
- 8 Schools614 Students12% Minority
- 121 Schools20,950 Students24% Minority
- 11 Schools1,327 Students55% Minority
- 13 Schools2,135 Students10% Minority
- 6 Schools1,661 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools409 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students20% Minority
- 6 Schools1,150 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools441 Students23% Minority
- 6 Schools596 Students26% Minority
- 4 Schools294 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools436 Students16% Minority
- 9 Schools479 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students50% Minority
- 5 Schools1,301 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,023 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools305 Students93% Minority
- 1 Schools388 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools1,944 Students50% Minority
- 69 Schools7,043 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools781 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools2,326 Students17% Minority
- 20 Schools5,578 Students23% Minority
- 80 Schools30,230 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools63 Students60% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students23% Minority
- 11 Schools2,501 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools756 Students45% Minority
- 58 Schools21,170 Students22% Minority
- 4 Schools287 Students63% Minority
- 1 Schools140 Students46% Minority
- 8 Schools1,104 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools698 Students48% Minority
- 4 Schools315 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools219 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools198 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools401 Students89% Minority
- 12 Schools486 Students38% Minority
- 19 Schools1,312 Students35% Minority
- 31 Schools4,393 Students30% Minority
- 101 Schools19,589 Students23% Minority
- 22 Schools2,989 Students34% Minority
- 62 Schools23,004 Students21% Minority
- 10 Schools3,717 Students19% Minority
- 5 Schools494 Students9% Minority
- 46 Schools14,700 Students27% Minority
- 11 Schools3,319 Students24% Minority
- 81 Schools25,144 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students20% Minority
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.