Top Virginia Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 62 top school membership associations in Virginia, serving 626 private schools (61% of all schools) and 115,886 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (15% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (14% of schools).
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - Saint Ann Catholic School is committed to both spiritual and academic excellence.
Virginia Academy Photo - Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
Nysmith School for the Gifted Photo - 1:9 teacher/ student ratio allows teachers to help every child succeed. At The Nysmith School, students receive 45 minutes of hands-on science instruction every day.
Westminster School Photo - The beautiful school sits on a campus of approximately seven acres located in the heart of Fairfax County, just minutes from the beltway.
Loudoun Country Day School Photo - Middle school students participate in the traditional Blue and Green Games in September after bonding in a week of activities, including using zip lines, rock climbing, and river rafting. The middle school is divided between blue and green teams throughout the year. Here they pose together after a day of outside activities.
St. Stephens and St. Agnes School Photo - Lower School Campus, Grades JK-5: Learn more about our Lower School program at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Fairfax Christian School Photo - Fairfax Christian School lower school students benefit from exceptional teachers, and advanced curriculum.
Massanutten Academy Photo - It is Massanutten's stated mission to produce confident, capable citizens prepared for leadership. Each cadet participates in our specialized personal development program providing your student with a strong background in social emotional learning and social awareness.
Paul Vi Catholic High School Photo - With its challenging academic curriculum, distinguished performance and fine arts programs, outstanding sports, and wide-ranging extracurricular activities, Paul VI is recognized as one of the finest college preparatory schools in the region. Above all, its unique character fosters a dedication to the inherent and singular value of each individual. PVI seeks to inspire and challenge each student in small classroom settings and, in turn, looks to them to carry forth its mission to grow in grace and wisdom.
Top Virginia Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools463 Students28.71% Minority
- 1 Schools113 Students16.50% Minority
- 43 Schools11,304 Students23.46% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students96.43% Minority
- 31 Schools3,950 Students30.64% Minority
- 60 Schools5,339 Students32.47% Minority
- 8 Schools622 Students16.61% Minority
- 120 Schools20,393 Students21.93% Minority
- 10 Schools1,234 Students53.10% Minority
- 13 Schools2,375 Students14.87% Minority
- 6 Schools1,462 Students37.41% Minority
- 3 Schools395 Students11.37% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students80.56% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students9.64% Minority
- 5 Schools999 Students21.98% Minority
- 2 Schools344 Students73.94% Minority
- 3 Schools918 Students11.90% Minority
- 6 Schools509 Students36.11% Minority
- 3 Schools248 Students23.21% Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students15.95% Minority
- 9 Schools449 Students61.17% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,301 Students18.33% Minority
- 3 Schools1,250 Students31.14% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students79.22% Minority
- 3 Schools382 Students24.00% Minority
- 2 Schools305 Students87.79% Minority
- 1 Schools409 Students31.74% Minority
- 2 Schools1,944 Students62.50% Minority
- 70 Schools7,142 Students26.07% Minority
- 2 Schools783 Students21.97% Minority
- 4 Schools2,358 Students9.12% Minority
- 19 Schools6,447 Students16.03% Minority
- 87 Schools31,977 Students17.51% Minority
- 2 Schools63 Students59.57% Minority
- 2 Schools554 Students8.05% Minority
- 12 Schools2,407 Students65.78% Minority
- 2 Schools753 Students40.50% Minority
- 58 Schools20,791 Students22.24% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students31.32% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students57.14% Minority
- 8 Schools1,986 Students15.86% Minority
- 5 Schools811 Students42.12% Minority
- 4 Schools347 Students52.50% Minority
- 1 Schools182 Students26.00% Minority
- 1 Schools176 Students7.74% Minority
- 3 Schools169 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools198 Students3.13% Minority
- 3 Schools338 Students92.41% Minority
- 11 Schools398 Students22.66% Minority
- 18 Schools1,402 Students29.37% Minority
- 34 Schools4,568 Students30.91% Minority
- 97 Schools18,975 Students24.27% Minority
- 22 Schools2,914 Students31.94% Minority
- 2 Schools514 Students9.35% Minority
- 62 Schools23,347 Students18.00% Minority
- 11 Schools3,735 Students13.20% Minority
- 6 Schools543 Students20.60% Minority
- 44 Schools12,574 Students26.40% Minority
- 11 Schools3,342 Students21.52% Minority
- 85 Schools27,428 Students16.55% Minority
- 2 Schools233 Students15.54% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.