Top Virginia Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 62 top school membership associations in Virginia, serving 628 private schools (62% of all schools) and 115,432 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (16% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (14% of schools).
Loudoun Country Day School Photo - Middle school students participate in the traditional Blue and Green Games in September after bonding in a week of activities, including using zip lines, rock climbing, and river rafting. The middle school is divided between blue and green teams throughout the year. Here they pose together after a day of outside activities.
Norfolk Academy Photo - Norfolk Academy is a private, coeducational day school serving students in grades 1-12. Founded in 1728, the school has an exciting history and many traditions that shape the student experience. The most important of these is the student-led Honor System, which shapes school's community of trust.
Westminster School Photo - The beautiful school sits on a campus of approximately seven acres located in the heart of Fairfax County, just minutes from the beltway.
Virginia Academy Photo - Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - Saint Ann Catholic School is committed to both spiritual and academic excellence.
Nysmith School for the Gifted Photo - 1:9 teacher/ student ratio allows teachers to help every child succeed. At The Nysmith School, students receive 45 minutes of hands-on science instruction every day.
Massanutten Academy Photo - It is Massanutten's stated mission to produce confident, capable citizens prepared for leadership. Each cadet participates in our specialized personal development program providing your student with a strong background in social emotional learning and social awareness.
Top Virginia Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools463 Students28.71% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students16.50% Minority
- 42 Schools11,181 Students23.56% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students96.43% Minority
- 31 Schools3,944 Students30.64% Minority
- 60 Schools5,339 Students32.47% Minority
- 8 Schools626 Students16.61% Minority
- 120 Schools20,362 Students21.93% Minority
- 11 Schools1,269 Students53.10% Minority
- 13 Schools2,371 Students14.87% Minority
- 6 Schools1,462 Students37.41% Minority
- 3 Schools418 Students11.37% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students80.56% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students9.64% Minority
- 6 Schools999 Students15.80% Minority
- 2 Schools344 Students73.94% Minority
- 3 Schools442 Students11.90% Minority
- 6 Schools509 Students36.11% Minority
- 3 Schools248 Students23.21% Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students15.95% Minority
- 9 Schools442 Students61.17% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,301 Students18.33% Minority
- 2 Schools867 Students44.19% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students79.22% Minority
- 3 Schools382 Students24.00% Minority
- 2 Schools305 Students87.79% Minority
- 1 Schools409 Students31.74% Minority
- 2 Schools1,944 Students62.50% Minority
- 70 Schools7,136 Students26.07% Minority
- 2 Schools783 Students21.97% Minority
- 3 Schools2,358 Students8.54% Minority
- 19 Schools6,390 Students16.03% Minority
- 88 Schools31,689 Students17.23% Minority
- 2 Schools63 Students59.57% Minority
- 2 Schools554 Students8.05% Minority
- 12 Schools2,407 Students65.78% Minority
- 2 Schools753 Students40.50% Minority
- 58 Schools20,864 Students22.24% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students31.32% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students57.14% Minority
- 8 Schools1,943 Students15.86% Minority
- 5 Schools798 Students42.12% Minority
- 4 Schools347 Students52.50% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students26.00% Minority
- 1 Schools176 Students7.74% Minority
- 3 Schools169 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools198 Students3.13% Minority
- 3 Schools338 Students92.41% Minority
- 11 Schools398 Students22.66% Minority
- 18 Schools1,402 Students29.37% Minority
- 34 Schools4,564 Students30.91% Minority
- 98 Schools19,330 Students23.76% Minority
- 22 Schools2,910 Students31.94% Minority
- 2 Schools514 Students9.35% Minority
- 63 Schools23,458 Students17.97% Minority
- 11 Schools3,697 Students13.20% Minority
- 6 Schools543 Students20.60% Minority
- 44 Schools12,536 Students26.40% Minority
- 11 Schools3,299 Students21.52% Minority
- 84 Schools26,597 Students16.78% Minority
- 2 Schools226 Students15.54% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.