Virginia Schools By Membership Association
- There are 59 school membership associations in Virginia, serving 629 private schools (68% of all schools) and 116,114 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (16% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (13% of schools).
Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
Middle school students participate in the traditional Blue and Green Games in September after bonding in a week of activities, including using zip lines, rock climbing, and river rafting. The middle school is divided between blue and green teams throughout the year. Here they pose together after a day of outside activities.
The beautiful school sits on a campus of approximately seven acres located in the heart of Fairfax County, just minutes from the beltway.
1:9 teacher/ student ratio allows teachers to help every child succeed. At The Nysmith School, students receive 45 minutes of hands-on science instruction every day.
Trinity Lutheran School is located on River Rd., overlooking the James River in the historic Huntington Heights neighborhood of Newport News.
Our 5th grade students enjoy Reading Olympics, our annual celebration recognizing the reading accomplishments of our elementary students. Over the summer, students in grades pre-kindergarten through 2 read a total of 1,791 books while our 3 through 5 graders read 45,885 pages. The event takes place each September.
Virginia Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools573 Students29% Minority
- 37 Schools9,889 Students22% Minority
- 33 Schools4,417 Students31% Minority
- 61 Schools5,417 Students30% Minority
- 8 Schools614 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students30% Minority
- 121 Schools21,001 Students24% Minority
- 11 Schools1,327 Students55% Minority
- 13 Schools2,135 Students10% Minority
- 6 Schools1,661 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools409 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students20% Minority
- 6 Schools1,154 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools441 Students23% Minority
- 6 Schools596 Students26% Minority
- 4 Schools294 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools436 Students16% Minority
- 9 Schools479 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students50% Minority
- 5 Schools1,301 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,023 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools305 Students93% Minority
- 1 Schools388 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools1,944 Students50% Minority
- 69 Schools7,043 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools781 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools2,326 Students17% Minority
- 20 Schools5,578 Students23% Minority
- 79 Schools30,068 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools63 Students60% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students23% Minority
- 12 Schools2,525 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools756 Students45% Minority
- 57 Schools20,745 Students22% Minority
- 4 Schools287 Students63% Minority
- 1 Schools140 Students46% Minority
- 8 Schools1,092 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools698 Students48% Minority
- 4 Schools315 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools219 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools198 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools401 Students89% Minority
- 12 Schools486 Students38% Minority
- 19 Schools1,236 Students35% Minority
- 33 Schools5,186 Students37% Minority
- 100 Schools19,648 Students23% Minority
- 22 Schools2,989 Students34% Minority
- 63 Schools22,932 Students21% Minority
- 10 Schools3,717 Students19% Minority
- 5 Schools494 Students9% Minority
- 48 Schools14,936 Students26% Minority
- 11 Schools3,307 Students25% Minority
- 79 Schools24,784 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students20% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.