Virginia Schools By Membership Association
- There are 61 school membership associations in Virginia, serving 632 private schools (62% of all schools) and 115,231 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (16% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (14% of schools).
Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
Fairfax Christian School lower school students benefit from exceptional teachers, and advanced curriculum.
Middle school students participate in the traditional Blue and Green Games in September after bonding in a week of activities, including using zip lines, rock climbing, and river rafting. The middle school is divided between blue and green teams throughout the year. Here they pose together after a day of outside activities.
Norfolk Academy is a private, coeducational day school serving students in grades 1-12. Founded in 1728, the school has an exciting history and many traditions that shape the student experience. The most important of these is the student-led Honor System, which shapes school's community of trust.
The beautiful school sits on a campus of approximately seven acres located in the heart of Fairfax County, just minutes from the beltway.
Chatham Hall is a leader in girls’ education. The School strives to inspire integrity, academic excellence and global perspective in tomorrow’s leaders. Dynamic academics, unique programming, challenging athletics and inspiring arts – all in an environment dedicated to personal attention and growth.
Virginia Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools463 Students28.71% Minority
- 41 Schools10,810 Students23.09% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students96.43% Minority
- 32 Schools4,048 Students29.83% Minority
- 60 Schools5,361 Students32.47% Minority
- 8 Schools615 Students16.61% Minority
- 121 Schools20,347 Students22.03% Minority
- 11 Schools1,269 Students53.10% Minority
- 13 Schools2,371 Students14.87% Minority
- 6 Schools1,539 Students37.41% Minority
- 3 Schools409 Students11.37% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students80.56% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students9.64% Minority
- 6 Schools999 Students15.80% Minority
- 2 Schools344 Students73.94% Minority
- 3 Schools442 Students11.90% Minority
- 6 Schools509 Students36.11% Minority
- 3 Schools248 Students23.21% Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students15.95% Minority
- 9 Schools442 Students61.17% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,301 Students18.33% Minority
- 2 Schools867 Students44.19% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students79.22% Minority
- 3 Schools382 Students24.00% Minority
- 2 Schools305 Students87.79% Minority
- 1 Schools388 Students31.74% Minority
- 2 Schools1,944 Students62.50% Minority
- 71 Schools7,057 Students26.07% Minority
- 2 Schools781 Students21.97% Minority
- 3 Schools2,326 Students8.54% Minority
- 20 Schools6,469 Students15.84% Minority
- 89 Schools31,628 Students17.18% Minority
- 2 Schools63 Students59.57% Minority
- 1 Schools105 Students28.13% Minority
- 12 Schools2,407 Students65.78% Minority
- 2 Schools753 Students40.50% Minority
- 58 Schools20,895 Students22.24% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students31.32% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students57.14% Minority
- 8 Schools1,928 Students15.86% Minority
- 4 Schools698 Students48.17% Minority
- 4 Schools347 Students52.50% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students26.00% Minority
- 1 Schools176 Students7.74% Minority
- 3 Schools169 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools198 Students3.13% Minority
- 3 Schools338 Students92.41% Minority
- 12 Schools440 Students22.04% Minority
- 19 Schools1,445 Students29.37% Minority
- 34 Schools4,549 Students30.91% Minority
- 101 Schools19,206 Students22.89% Minority
- 22 Schools3,002 Students31.94% Minority
- 2 Schools514 Students9.35% Minority
- 62 Schools22,495 Students18.05% Minority
- 11 Schools3,665 Students13.20% Minority
- 6 Schools543 Students20.60% Minority
- 46 Schools14,245 Students25.23% Minority
- 11 Schools3,221 Students21.52% Minority
- 82 Schools25,278 Students17.01% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students15.54% Minority
August 19, 2018
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.