Top Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 503 top religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (49% of all schools), serving 90,078 students.
St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School Photo - Lower School math class: Learn more about Lower School academics at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Roanoke Catholic School Photo - A look over the Roanoke Catholic School campus and the surrounding area. Roanoke is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains and has the perfect balance between city and nature.
Randolph-Macon Academy Photo - Randolph-Macon Academy offers a flight program that includes ground school, flight time in a Cessna 172, and/or drone instruction for Upper School students. Middle School students get their own taste of flight through the semi-monthly Flight Club.
Fairfax Christian School Photo - Fairfax Christian School lower school students benefit from exceptional teachers, and advanced curriculum.
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - We achieve personal excellence in an academic community that natures mind, body and soul. We inspire one another to glorify God by embracing his call to love and serve.
Oakcrest School Photo - Oakcrest School is an independent school for girls in grades 6-12 guided by the teachings of the Catholic Church. For over 40 years, the school has provided an exceptional liberal arts education to girls of all faiths while fulfilling its mission to challenge and inspire its students to thrive in college and throughout their lives. Learn more at Oakcrest.org.
Virginia Episcopal School Photo - Jett Hall is our main building on the VES campus. This original building, constructed in 1916, is where we welcome guests to campus. It houses our administration, Admissions, Development, Marketing and Business offices, holds classrooms and our Day Student Lounge.
Cornerstone Christian School Photo - The entire school participates in Serve A Thon each year. Here we just packed 20,000 meals for the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank!
Providence Academy Photo - Providence Academy students participate in a variety of community service activities throughout the school year.
Top Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools899 Students39.39% Minority
- 1 Schools291 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools1,367 Students61.75% Minority
- 100 Schools13,438 Students28.03% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14.29% Minority
- 160 Schools26,435 Students27.51% Minority
- 2 Schools73 Students4.88% Minority
- 6 Schools378 Students24.17% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students90.00% Minority
- 4 Schools602 Students34.20% Minority
- 31 Schools8,257 Students17.27% Minority
- 4 Schools612 Students8.39% Minority
- 3 Schools478 Students23.63% Minority
- 7 Schools929 Students79.79% Minority
- 8 Schools529 Students8.47% Minority
- 10 Schools1,743 Students31.94% Minority
- 13 Schools1,113 Students5.71% Minority
- 10 Schools1,287 Students34.02% Minority
- 3 Schools157 Students8.40% Minority
- 12 Schools722 Students61.22% Minority
- 6 Schools702 Students5.62% Minority
- 87 Schools27,327 Students25.07% Minority
- 16 Schools2,536 Students55.95% Minority
- 2 Schools164 Students42.95% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.