Top Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 512 top religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (50% of all schools), serving 89,018 students.
St. Stephens and St. Agnes School Photo - Lower School Campus, Grades JK-5: Learn more about our Lower School program at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - Saint Ann Catholic School is committed to both spiritual and academic excellence.
Roanoke Catholic School Photo - A look over the Roanoke Catholic School campus and the surrounding area. Roanoke is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains and has the perfect balance between city and nature.
Virginia Academy Photo - Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
ED Anywhere Photo - Come and visit our Virginia campus for homeschool student needing added attention from class room teacher.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWalsingham Academy Lower School Photo - The Middle School is a nationally recognized Blue Ribbon School of Excellence serving Sixth and Seventh Grade students at a low student/teacher ratio. The Middle School is ranked in the top 10% of schools nationally measured by standardized academic achievement tests.
Top Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students79.22% Minority
- 1 Schools291 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,096 Students55.80% Minority
- 102 Schools13,134 Students29.01% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14.29% Minority
- 159 Schools22,293 Students23.62% Minority
- 3 Schools274 Students7.85% Minority
- 6 Schools475 Students33.33% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students95.92% Minority
- 4 Schools650 Students35.04% Minority
- 34 Schools9,936 Students13.96% Minority
- 4 Schools865 Students8.41% Minority
- 3 Schools503 Students21.76% Minority
- 7 Schools1,569 Students87.66% Minority
- 8 Schools695 Students8.24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,252 Students49.36% Minority
- 13 Schools1,242 Students5.76% Minority
- 11 Schools1,608 Students42.84% Minority
- 4 Schools440 Students24.17% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students16.67% Minority
- 12 Schools515 Students51.92% Minority
- 6 Schools768 Students7.25% Minority
- 89 Schools28,196 Students21.52% Minority
- 18 Schools2,740 Students51.77% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students44.60% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.