Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 472 religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (51% of all schools), serving 85,111 students.
Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
The students of St. Andrew's School and our historic, 1901 building in the Oregon Hill section of Richmond, VA.
For Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior...the reason we do what we do at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School.
Providence Academy is a fully accredited independent private Christian school with full-day Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools421 Students11% Minority
- 10 Schools1,360 Students56% Minority
- 97 Schools13,555 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14% Minority
- 140 Schools20,935 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools592 Students39% Minority
- 5 Schools377 Students65% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students77% Minority
- 31 Schools7,819 Students21% Minority
- 4 Schools740 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools553 Students21% Minority
- 7 Schools1,366 Students90% Minority
- 7 Schools474 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools1,346 Students29% Minority
- 13 Schools1,165 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools1,938 Students27% Minority
- 6 Schools617 Students21% Minority
- 9 Schools451 Students58% Minority
- 4 Schools698 Students4% Minority
- 84 Schools27,668 Students25% Minority
- 19 Schools2,758 Students49% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students48% Minority
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.