Top Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 503 top religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (50% of all schools), serving 87,302 students.
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - Our small class size means that each student receives more personal attention as well as the individualized educational and spiritual guidance that promotes strong academic and leadership skills.
Oakcrest School Photo - Oakcrest School is an independent school for girls in grades 6-12 guided by the teachings of the Catholic Church. For over 40 years, the school has provided an exceptional liberal arts education to girls of all faiths while fulfilling its mission to challenge and inspire its students to thrive in college and throughout their lives. Learn more at Oakcrest.org.
Virginia Episcopal School Photo - Jett Hall is our main building on the VES campus. This original building, constructed in 1916, is where we welcome guests to campus. It houses our administration, Admissions, Development, Marketing and Business offices, holds classrooms and our Day Student Lounge.
St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School Photo - Lower School Campus, Grades JK-5: Learn more about our Lower School program at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Roanoke Catholic School Photo - A look over the Roanoke Catholic School campus and the surrounding area. Roanoke is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains and has the perfect balance between city and nature.
Fairfax Christian School Photo - Fairfax Christian School lower school students benefit from exceptional teachers, and advanced curriculum.
Virginia Academy Photo - Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School Photo - For Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior...the reason we do what we do at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School.
Top Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools563 Students32.93% Minority
- 10 Schools1,096 Students55.80% Minority
- 101 Schools13,073 Students29.02% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14.29% Minority
- 157 Schools22,347 Students23.51% Minority
- 2 Schools188 Students5.86% Minority
- 6 Schools475 Students33.33% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students95.92% Minority
- 4 Schools627 Students35.04% Minority
- 34 Schools9,801 Students13.96% Minority
- 4 Schools865 Students8.41% Minority
- 3 Schools500 Students21.76% Minority
- 6 Schools828 Students83.13% Minority
- 8 Schools550 Students8.24% Minority
- 9 Schools1,158 Students35.88% Minority
- 13 Schools1,242 Students5.76% Minority
- 11 Schools1,608 Students42.84% Minority
- 2 Schools55 Students5.26% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students16.67% Minority
- 11 Schools488 Students56.25% Minority
- 6 Schools768 Students7.25% Minority
- 89 Schools28,037 Students21.52% Minority
- 18 Schools2,719 Students51.77% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students44.60% Minority
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?