Top Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 497 top religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (49% of all schools), serving 85,526 students.
Fairfax Christian School Photo - Fairfax Christian School lower school students benefit from exceptional teachers, and advanced curriculum.
Virginia Academy Photo - Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School Photo - Lower School Campus, Grades JK-5: Learn more about our Lower School program at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Roanoke Catholic School Photo - A look over the Roanoke Catholic School campus and the surrounding area. Roanoke is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains and has the perfect balance between city and nature.
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - Our small class size means that each student receives more personal attention as well as the individualized educational and spiritual guidance that promotes strong academic and leadership skills.
Virginia Episcopal School Photo - Jett Hall is our main building on the VES campus. This original building, constructed in 1916, is where we welcome guests to campus. It houses our administration, Admissions, Development, Marketing and Business offices, holds classrooms and our Day Student Lounge.
Banner Christian School Photo - Spirit Week gives our students a chance to show their school spirit and pride.
Charlottesville Catholic School Photo - Kindergarten received special bells from Santa's sleigh. Just like in the book, only true believers of Christmas can hear it ring!
ED Anywhere Photo - Come and visit our Virginia campus for homeschool student needing added attention from class room teacher.
Top Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools563 Students32.93% Minority
- 10 Schools1,096 Students55.80% Minority
- 99 Schools12,881 Students29.26% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14.29% Minority
- 156 Schools22,326 Students23.67% Minority
- 2 Schools188 Students5.86% Minority
- 5 Schools447 Students31.13% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students95.92% Minority
- 3 Schools270 Students17.07% Minority
- 33 Schools8,680 Students16.15% Minority
- 4 Schools865 Students8.41% Minority
- 3 Schools500 Students21.76% Minority
- 6 Schools828 Students83.13% Minority
- 8 Schools550 Students8.24% Minority
- 9 Schools1,230 Students35.88% Minority
- 13 Schools1,242 Students5.76% Minority
- 11 Schools1,598 Students42.84% Minority
- 2 Schools55 Students5.26% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students16.67% Minority
- 11 Schools488 Students56.25% Minority
- 6 Schools768 Students7.25% Minority
- 89 Schools27,918 Students21.52% Minority
- 18 Schools2,719 Students51.77% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students44.60% Minority
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.