Top Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 508 top religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (50% of all schools), serving 88,002 students.
St. Stephens and St. Agnes School Photo - Lower School Campus, Grades JK-5: Learn more about our Lower School program at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - The Saint Ann Junior CYO Athletic Program provides athletic opportunities to students in all grades. In addition to providing a variety of team sports opportunities, our program is also committed to teaching Saint Ann students about sportsmanship, teamwork and goal achievement, all within the principles of Christianity.
Roanoke Catholic School Photo - A look over the Roanoke Catholic School campus and the surrounding area. Roanoke is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains and has the perfect balance between city and nature.
Fairfax Christian School Photo - Fairfax Christian School lower school students benefit from exceptional teachers, and advanced curriculum.
St James Catholic School Photo - Saint James Catholic School - where we strive to ignite the potential in our students.
ED Anywhere Photo - Come and visit our Virginia campus for homeschool student needing added attention from class room teacher.
Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School Photo - For Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior...the reason we do what we do at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School.
Top Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools563 Students32.93% Minority
- 10 Schools1,096 Students55.80% Minority
- 102 Schools13,118 Students29.01% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14.29% Minority
- 159 Schools21,987 Students23.44% Minority
- 2 Schools188 Students5.86% Minority
- 6 Schools475 Students33.33% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students95.92% Minority
- 4 Schools650 Students35.04% Minority
- 34 Schools9,807 Students13.96% Minority
- 4 Schools865 Students8.41% Minority
- 3 Schools503 Students21.76% Minority
- 7 Schools1,569 Students87.66% Minority
- 8 Schools695 Students8.24% Minority
- 9 Schools1,158 Students35.88% Minority
- 13 Schools1,242 Students5.76% Minority
- 11 Schools1,608 Students42.84% Minority
- 2 Schools55 Students5.26% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students16.67% Minority
- 12 Schools515 Students51.92% Minority
- 6 Schools768 Students7.25% Minority
- 89 Schools28,086 Students21.52% Minority
- 18 Schools2,740 Students51.77% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students44.60% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.