Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 473 religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (51% of all schools), serving 85,223 students.
Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
With its challenging academic curriculum, distinguished performance and fine arts programs, outstanding sports, and wide-ranging extracurricular activities, Paul VI is recognized as one of the finest college preparatory schools in the region. Above all, its unique character fosters a dedication to the inherent and singular value of each individual. PVI seeks to inspire and challenge each student in small classroom settings and, in turn, looks to them to carry forth its mission to grow in grace and wisdom.
'Set your course at the river.' Established in the Episcopal tradition, Christchurch is inclusive, welcoming students and families of all faiths and backgrounds.
St. Benedict Catholic School on the corner of Grove and Belmont, is located in the historic Museum District of Richmond, Virginia.
Lower School Campus, Grades JK-5: Learn more about our Lower School program at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools421 Students11% Minority
- 10 Schools1,360 Students56% Minority
- 97 Schools13,600 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14% Minority
- 141 Schools21,001 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools592 Students39% Minority
- 5 Schools377 Students65% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students77% Minority
- 31 Schools7,819 Students21% Minority
- 4 Schools740 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools553 Students21% Minority
- 7 Schools1,366 Students90% Minority
- 7 Schools474 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools1,353 Students29% Minority
- 13 Schools1,165 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools1,938 Students27% Minority
- 6 Schools617 Students21% Minority
- 9 Schools451 Students58% Minority
- 4 Schools698 Students4% Minority
- 84 Schools27,662 Students25% Minority
- 19 Schools2,758 Students49% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students48% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.