Top Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 509 top religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (50% of all schools), serving 88,610 students.
Fairfax Christian School Photo - Fairfax Christian School lower school students benefit from exceptional teachers, and advanced curriculum.
St. Stephens and St. Agnes School Photo - Lower School Campus, Grades JK-5: Learn more about our Lower School program at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - The Saint Ann Junior CYO Athletic Program provides athletic opportunities to students in all grades. In addition to providing a variety of team sports opportunities, our program is also committed to teaching Saint Ann students about sportsmanship, teamwork and goal achievement, all within the principles of Christianity.
Roanoke Catholic School Photo - A look over the Roanoke Catholic School campus and the surrounding area. Roanoke is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains and has the perfect balance between city and nature.
Christchurch School Photo - "Set your course at the river." Established in the Episcopal tradition, Christchurch is inclusive, welcoming students and families of all faiths and backgrounds.
Salem Christian School Photo - SCS holds an annual Spelling Bee and sends the school winner to the regional Spelling Bee.
St Mark Catholic School Photo - The Christian Formation Center, of ST. MARK Parish, houses our School.
Top Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools291 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,096 Students55.80% Minority
- 102 Schools13,171 Students29.01% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14.29% Minority
- 160 Schools22,372 Students23.82% Minority
- 2 Schools188 Students5.86% Minority
- 6 Schools475 Students33.33% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students95.92% Minority
- 4 Schools650 Students35.04% Minority
- 34 Schools9,936 Students13.96% Minority
- 4 Schools865 Students8.41% Minority
- 3 Schools503 Students21.76% Minority
- 7 Schools1,569 Students87.66% Minority
- 8 Schools695 Students8.24% Minority
- 9 Schools1,149 Students35.88% Minority
- 13 Schools1,242 Students5.76% Minority
- 11 Schools1,608 Students42.84% Minority
- 3 Schools327 Students24.17% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students16.67% Minority
- 12 Schools515 Students51.92% Minority
- 6 Schools768 Students7.25% Minority
- 89 Schools28,136 Students21.52% Minority
- 18 Schools2,740 Students51.77% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students44.60% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.