Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 512 religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (50% of all schools), serving 89,088 students.
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - Saint Ann Catholic School is committed to both spiritual and academic excellence.
Fairfax Christian School Photo - Fairfax Christian School lower school students benefit from exceptional teachers, and advanced curriculum.
Virginia Academy Photo - Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
Chatham Hall Photo - Chatham Hall is a leader in girls’ education. The School strives to inspire integrity, academic excellence and global perspective in tomorrow’s leaders. Dynamic academics, unique programming, challenging athletics and inspiring arts – all in an environment dedicated to personal attention and growth.
Christchurch School Photo - "Set your course at the river." Established in the Episcopal tradition, Christchurch is inclusive, welcoming students and families of all faiths and backgrounds.
St. Stephens and St. Agnes School Photo - Lower School Campus, Grades JK-5: Learn more about our Lower School program at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Paul Vi Catholic High School Photo - With its challenging academic curriculum, distinguished performance and fine arts programs, outstanding sports, and wide-ranging extracurricular activities, Paul VI is recognized as one of the finest college preparatory schools in the region. Above all, its unique character fosters a dedication to the inherent and singular value of each individual. PVI seeks to inspire and challenge each student in small classroom settings and, in turn, looks to them to carry forth its mission to grow in grace and wisdom.
Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students79.22% Minority
- 1 Schools291 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,096 Students55.80% Minority
- 103 Schools13,156 Students29.01% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14.29% Minority
- 157 Schools22,146 Students23.62% Minority
- 3 Schools274 Students7.85% Minority
- 6 Schools475 Students33.33% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students95.92% Minority
- 4 Schools650 Students35.04% Minority
- 34 Schools9,879 Students13.96% Minority
- 4 Schools731 Students8.41% Minority
- 3 Schools506 Students21.76% Minority
- 7 Schools1,569 Students87.66% Minority
- 8 Schools684 Students8.24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,239 Students49.36% Minority
- 13 Schools1,242 Students5.76% Minority
- 12 Schools1,735 Students42.66% Minority
- 4 Schools440 Students24.17% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students16.67% Minority
- 12 Schools515 Students51.92% Minority
- 6 Schools768 Students7.25% Minority
- 89 Schools28,483 Students21.52% Minority
- 18 Schools2,733 Students51.77% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students44.60% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.