Top Virginia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 511 top religiously affiliated private schools in Virginia (50% of all schools), serving 88,821 students.
St. Stephens and St. Agnes School Photo - Lower School Campus, Grades JK-5: Learn more about our Lower School program at http://www.sssas.org/lower
Saint Ann Catholic School Photo - Saint Ann Catholic School is committed to both spiritual and academic excellence.
Virginia Academy Photo - Virginia Academy, a ministry of Community Church, is located in the heart of Loudoun County on Route 7. Our 100,000 square foot facility houses 32 classrooms including two science labs, a digital resource lab, as well as an 800 seat main auditorium, 4 multipurpose multi-media activity rooms, cafeteria, and administrative offices.
St Thomas Aquinas Regional School Photo - St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School 5th grade class performed several weeks of experiments with employees from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Blue Ridge Christian School Photo - Transportation now available North and East of Harrisonburg! Contact for details.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - All Saints offers a Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade experience, providing our middle school students with abundant opportunities to develop leadership skills.
Top Virginia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students79.22% Minority
- 1 Schools291 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,096 Students55.80% Minority
- 102 Schools13,136 Students29.01% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students14.29% Minority
- 158 Schools22,224 Students23.62% Minority
- 3 Schools274 Students7.85% Minority
- 6 Schools475 Students33.33% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students95.92% Minority
- 4 Schools650 Students35.04% Minority
- 34 Schools9,938 Students13.96% Minority
- 4 Schools731 Students8.41% Minority
- 3 Schools506 Students21.76% Minority
- 7 Schools1,569 Students87.66% Minority
- 8 Schools684 Students8.24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,239 Students49.36% Minority
- 13 Schools1,242 Students5.76% Minority
- 11 Schools1,608 Students42.84% Minority
- 4 Schools440 Students24.17% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students16.67% Minority
- 12 Schools515 Students51.92% Minority
- 6 Schools768 Students7.25% Minority
- 89 Schools28,226 Students21.52% Minority
- 18 Schools2,733 Students51.77% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students44.60% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.