Palm Tree School
The Palm Tree School is committed to the development, education and growth of its students by providing a first-class and advanced education for students to succeed in their academic, professional lives and deen.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Yearly Tuition: $8,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Ms. Arig Zahr
- The Palm Tree School has developed a curriculum that not only follows the State & County Curriculum but challenges and prepares students. In addition to our secular studies, we have designed a comprehensive Islamic Studies curriculum. In this, we will teach Quran, the Arabic language, hadith, and mannerisms. Our goal here is to produce students who are positive contributors.We encourage you to discover what our school will offer you, your family, and child by exploring our website, touring our facility, or contacting us.
I have all my kids studying on Palm Tree School, which has an excellent learning facilities such as one lab too to each student. In term on educational attainment, my kids learn a lot and their educational skills developed so fast due to good educational environment, helpful administrative staff, and excellent faculty members.I do recommend Palm Tree School for who's welling to have talented, knowledge and creatived kids.
Palm Tree School is the one and only school for me. Not only have I advanced in my education but also my religion. One of the most important things to me is that the school I walk into five days a week is a positive and optimistic environment. You enter the school, only to get showered by the Islamic greetings of peace and blessings upon you. I am taught to have good manners, not to bully, and to be kind and merciful. Also from the many things I am taught in Palm Tree School, something that stands out and affects me every day is the values and good manners that I am reminded to stay true to. These manners will be instilled in me for the rest of my life insha'Allah, and I hope to pass it on to future generations. Palm Tree School is striving to raise generations that will benefit nations. I hope by the will of Allah that I become an example of what my school is striving for.
Endorse Palm Tree School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.