Al Fatih Academy
- Al Fatih Academy was started in 1998 by parents and educators to provide an opportunity for holistic development of Muslim children in our region.
- Al Fatih Academy's vision is to be a model Islamic learning community that inspires a commitment to excellence in all aspects of life.
- Its mission is to cultivate and nurture a thriving American Muslim identity that balances religious, academic and cultural knowledge and imparts the importance of civic involvement and charitable work.
- Through an interdisciplinary and integrated programming approach, we strive to create an educational environment that unites students, teachers, family, and community to provide an exceptional learning experience.
- Embedded in our philosophy is the understanding that children best realize their potential when they can work though a curriculum at their own pace.
- This philosophy recognizes that the role of the school is to provide the encouragement, resources, and support for children to meet their potential and to develop and maintain high self-esteem and a positive Islamic identity.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RichmondGrades: PK-12 | 123 students
Po Box 13103
Richmond, VA 23225
- AlexandriaGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
6408 Edsall Rd
Alexandria, VA 22312
- Falls ChurchGrades: K-6 | 55 students
3431-a Carlin Springs Rd
Falls Church, VA 22041
- SpringfieldGrades: 6-12 | 78 students
6666 Commerce St
Springfield, VA 22150
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.