- Al Fatih Academy was started in 1998 by parents and educators to provide an opportunity for holistic development of Muslim children in our region.
- Al Fatih Academy's vision is to be a model Islamic learning community that inspires a commitment to excellence in all aspects of life.
- Its mission is to cultivate and nurture a thriving American Muslim identity that balances religious, academic and cultural knowledge and imparts the importance of civic involvement and charitable work.
- Through an interdisciplinary and integrated programming approach, we strive to create an educational environment that unites students, teachers, family, and community to provide an exceptional learning experience.
- Embedded in our philosophy is the understanding that children best realize their potential when they can work though a curriculum at their own pace.
- This philosophy recognizes that the role of the school is to provide the encouragement, resources, and support for children to meet their potential and to develop and maintain high self-esteem and a positive Islamic identity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlexandriaGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
6408 Edsall Rd
Alexandria, VA 22312
RichmondGrades: PK-12 | 123 students
Po Box 13103
Richmond, VA 23225
Falls ChurchGrades: K-6 | 55 students
3431-a Carlin Springs Rd
Falls Church, VA 22041
SpringfieldGrades: 6-12 | 78 students
6666 Commerce St
Springfield, VA 22150