Edlin School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
Academics and Faculty
Polo shirts and docker pants
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Digital Photography, Future City Competition, Odyssey of the Mind, Science Bowl Team, Yearbook
- At Edlin we address the needs of the whole child by creating a happy and nurturing environment that inspires and challenges all students to achieve their maximum potential both academically and personally. Edlin teaches and supports universal values of friendliness, cooperation, honesty and social responsibility. We encourage students and their families to practice these values in the outside world to support the community minded nature of education.
- Edlin`s unique and accelerated curriculum promotes the mastery of Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Art, Technology, Foreign Language, Music and Physical Education. Lessons are engaging, hands-on and interactive between students and the teachers. We use the modified Socratic method. By asking questions instead of lecturing, teachers challenge students to evaluate new information, to make connections and to apply critical thinking skills. Students work collaboratively and independently to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to thrive and succeed in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Edlin School cost?
Edlin School's tuition is approximately $20,100 for private students.
Does Edlin School offer a summer program?
Yes, Edlin School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Edlin School offer?
Edlin School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer and Track and Field.
What is Edlin School's ranking?
Edlin School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Most extracurriculars offered.
When is the application deadline for Edlin School?
The application deadline for Edlin School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Edlin School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards