- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 242 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,150
- Acceptance rate: 92%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Upcoming Events and News
- Open House - Sat., December 03, 2022 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., January 21, 2023 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., February 04, 2023 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., February 11, 2023 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., February 18, 2023 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., February 25, 2023 - get more information!
- Pinnacle Academy Named Ranked Among Top Private Schools in Virginia - 11/16/2022Pinnacle Academy has been ranked among the best schools in Chantilly, VA by US-based school review and ranking platforms Private School Review and Niche.com
- Pinnacle Named #1 High School for the Arts in Virginia! - 01/26/2022Pinnacle Academy has been named the #1 High School for the Arts in Virginia for 2022!
Academics and Faculty
Navy pants, skirt, or jumper with a burgundy or white polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts, Chess, Drama, First, Future, Gardening, Ideaventions, Lego, Math, Odyssey, Science, Student, Travel, Tutoring, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance, Piano, Violin
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Pinnacle Academy is a non-profit, non-sectarian STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) focused private school, offering affordable, safe, diverse, value based and effective learning environment to the communities for the past nine years.
- Our school has been accredited by Cognia and established partnerships with George Mason University, NVCC, University of Connecticut on various educational opportunities for all our students.
- Pinnacle Academy utilizes the Virginia Standards of Learning as the baseline criteria for its rigor expectations and introduces students to higher level challenges as they become ready to handle more.
- The shared belief is stretching the students' intellectual and social capacities each and everyday. Students are trained to become independent learners and expectations are adjusted accordingly throughout the school year.
- Pinnacle Academy is adapting the Renzulli School Enrichment Model (SEM), helping students to become caring, well rounded citizens, not only achieving for themselves but also for others within the communities. The Total Gifted and Talented education approach SEM utilizes, allows the students grow within the community, with the community. For more information, please click on the link below.
- It is a school where elementary students will have access to middle school content, middle school students will start taking high school courses as early as 6th grade and high school students will begin earning college course credits as early as 9th grade.
- Pinnacle Academy has been and will continue to be a growing and glowing learning community.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pinnacle Academy cost?
Pinnacle Academy's tuition is approximately $16,150 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Pinnacle Academy?
The acceptance rate of Pinnacle Academy is 92%, which is higher than the national average of 83%.
What sports does Pinnacle Academy offer?
Pinnacle Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Indoor Soccer and Soccer.
What is Pinnacle Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Pinnacle Academy?
The application deadline for Pinnacle Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pinnacle Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards