St. Veronica Catholic School
The administration, faculty, and staff of St. Veronica Catholic School recognize the dignity of each person by seeing Christ in every child.
The mission of the school is to ensure vibrant religious education and exemplary academics by empowering our students and faculty through faith and knowledge.
- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 392 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,580
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Flynn & O\)
(Flynn & O\)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band (Beginning and Advanced), Certamen (Latin), Choir, CYO Basketball, Engineering and Math Programs, Lego Robotics, Orchestra, Running Club, Science, SCRATCH Computer Programming, Technology
- In the spirit of Christ, who is the perfect teacher, the administration, faculty, and staff of St. Veronica School recognize that each child is an intellectual, spiritual, and social being with an inherent desire to learn. We recognize that the growth of the whole child best occurs in an atmosphere permeated by respect, love, and the modeling of virtues. We strive to provide each child with a physically and emotionally safe place to learn through reflection and participation. We strive to offer a structured and stimulating academic environment, incorporating varied instruction coupled with compassionate discipline. As facilitators we work to develop a child's potential by fostering critical thinking, innovation, and the right use of personal freedom. Finally, the administration, faculty, and staff of St. Veronica School understand that learning is truly formative when parents are acknowledged as the primary educators and work in collaboration with the principal, teachers, and students.
This is our first year with St. Veronica's School. We chose SVS in part because respected friends were pleased with SVS. We are very happy with our decision. SVS provides rigorous academic instruction with emphasis on character and spiritual development. Our children are thriving.
This is our second year at St. Veronica's, since moving to the area from out of state. Our daughters continue to be challenged academically, while being taught in a loving Catholic environment. The teachers are not only very capable and motivated to teach the children, they are approachable and make a habit of communicating expectations (via newsletters, email, conferences, etc.). In today's world it feels even more critical that children grow up learning about moral choices and character values along with academics. While it may be a sacrifice to put your child in private school, know that the Catholic model of developing the "whole child" is being followed with success at St. Veronica's!
Endorse St. Veronica Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.