Montessori School Of Fairfax
5.00 (1 review)
- Montessori School of Fairfax believes that parents and the environment they create at home are the chief educational influences in the life of the child.
- As a school we want to be with you in discovering who your child is, and what are his/her needs as he/she enters into the adventures of life.
- It is our goal to help your child become a creative, competent human being, who is fully aware of him/herself, of others, and of the world around him/her. Other goals include love of learning, self-motivation, increased self-esteem, persistence and concentration, habits of inner discipline and order.
- To realize these goals, we have to create Montessori School of Fairfax a place where children can be themselves in an atmosphere of freedom and responsibility.
- It is a place where little ones will come joyfully and become absorbed and interested in their learning.
- The educational policies of the school are the responsibilities of the Educational Directress.
- It is her task to give guidance and inspiration to the faculty.
- She is ready to answer parent inquiries and welcomes the many visitors who are interested in our programs and observes the classes in action.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chantilly Grades: PK-3 | 86 students
4550 Walney Rd
Chantilly, VA 20151
(703)542-5522 1 PK-3
- Herndon Grades: NS-PK
3051 Centreville Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
(703)834-2830 1.2 NS-PK
I am so glad I found this wonderful place for my child. The teachers are so full of patience and passion to always help the children. The director of the school is always present to attend to any requirement of the children and is full of love and warmth . The lunch at the school is the best. They take utmost care to prepare a very healthy hot meal. The elementary section is also excellent with varied activities like music, art, PE and the school has Spanish teacher starting from toddler class. I am very thankful to the teachers for their dedication.
- Posted by Parent - rgeet
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.