Franklin Farm Campus KinderCare
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (703) 860-2800
- My center has a great percentage of long term staff in the building.
- My staff love this center and they are here because they want to provide the best care for your child.
- They have dedicated 2 to 25 years of their lives to provide love and education the children in our care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We would like to welcome you to our Franklin Farm KinderCare family. We are excited to offer the highest level of care to your child. We would love to meet you and introduce you to our staff and center and show you how we are different from other childcare centers and preschools around the area. We are a warm, small family orientated center and we like to welcome new families.
- Our number one concern is security, and we provide a key pad entry to enter our center. All of our staff are CPR and first aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- Child Care Assistance (Everything Except NACCRRA)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Herndon Grades: NS-PK | 7 students
3005 Dower House Dr
Herndon, VA 20171
(703) 264-9078 1.1 NS-PK
- Herndon Grades: NS-PK
3051 Centreville Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
(703) 834-2830 1.1 NS-PK
Coming from an at-home daycare myself, I am constantly surprised how warm and caring a "corporate" daycare is. At Franklin Farm Kindercare my daughter is not a name in a register and a check every week, but a part of their community and loved by all. My daughter started going to Kindercare Franklin Farm when she was eight months old and our experience has been extremely positive. It was important to me for her to be in a warm, familial atmosphere. We certainly found that! Teachers and directors are kind, patient, and well organized.
- Posted by Parent - Emily H
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?