McLearen Square KinderCare
Tel: (703) 834-2830
Our KinderCare staff is nurturing, patient and enthusiastic. They enhance our curriculum to allow children to learn something new each and every day.
We all look forward to learning and growing with your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- It gives me great pleasure, as the Director of Mclearn KinderCare, to welcome you to the official Mclearn KinderCare website. It is a happy, vibrant learning center with a successful and talented staff, which enjoys a great reputation. Our mission is our commitment to enhancing the educational opportunities for children, families, and the dedicated professionals who serve them. I hope you will find the KinderCare website to be a great source of information. Please check back often and stay up to date on the latest news. Best wishes to everyone and thank you again for visiting the Mclearn KinderCare website.
- To maintain the safety of all of our staff and children, our classroom doors remain locked and secured. All enrolled families receive a number to enter in and out of our lobby area. We also have a secured playground area that remains locked to the outside access at all times. KinderCare staff members are First Aid, CPR and MAT trained throughout the center. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site Monday through Friday.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- OSC (Office for Children Child Care Assistance)
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to McLearen Square KinderCare is Cortona Academy (2.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Nysmith School for the Gifted (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Herndon Grades: NS-PK | 170 students
13600 Frying Pan Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
(703) 793-0749 1.5 NS-PK
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.