McLearen Square KinderCare
- Our KinderCare staff is nurturing, patient and enthusiastic. They enhance our curriculum to allow children to learn something new each and every day.
- We all look forward to learning and growing with your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- It gives me great pleasure, as the Director of Mclearn KinderCare, to welcome you to the official Mclearn KinderCare website. It is a happy, vibrant learning center with a successful and talented staff, which enjoys a great reputation. Our mission is our commitment to enhancing the educational opportunities for children, families, and the dedicated professionals who serve them. I hope you will find the KinderCare website to be a great source of information. Please check back often and stay up to date on the latest news. Best wishes to everyone and thank you again for visiting the Mclearn KinderCare website.
- To maintain the safety of all of our staff and children, our classroom doors remain locked and secured. All enrolled families receive a number to enter in and out of our lobby area. We also have a secured playground area that remains locked to the outside access at all times. KinderCare staff members are First Aid, CPR and MAT trained throughout the center. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site Monday through Friday.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- OSC (Office for Children Child Care Assistance)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Herndon Grades: NS-PK | 170 students
13600 Frying Pan Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
(703)793-0749 1.5 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.