St. Timothy School is a Catholic parochial school that serves students in a 3 year old preschool through 8th grade.
At St Timothy School, our mission is to spread the Word of God while providing for the spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical growth of our students.
- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 720 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in , 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- For more than 35 years, St. Timothy Catholic school has been dedicated to educating students, from preschool through eighth-grade. Upholding a tradition of educational excellence, St. Timothy possesses a strong, innovative curriculum and a faculty passionate about their work. We aim to foster the growth of our students-tomorrow's leaders-in mind, body, and spirit.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. Timothy School's ranking?
St. Timothy School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Timothy School?
The application deadline for St. Timothy School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Timothy School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.