Academics and Faculty
Uniform with choices, khaki pants or skirts with polos
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Book Club, Chess Club, Future Business Leaders Club, International Cooking Club, Play Reading Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Choir Club, Drama Club, Flute Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Sports Club, Tennis Club
- Ad Fontes Academy exists to glorify God by partnering with parents to cultivate wise and virtuous students through a robust Christ-centered classical education.
- A classical Christian education, as defined by the Society of Classical Learning, aims to cultivate virtue and wisdom in students so that they will live for the glory of God, flourishing as human beings and loving both God and neighbor. It pursues these goals through an ordered exploration of the True, the Good, and the Beautiful that is grounded in the liberal arts tradition and that forms students' affections and the habits of lifelong learning.
- Christ-centered Formation: At Ad Fontes, we believe that education is about more than just academic achievement. We are devoted to cultivating wise and virtuous students who live for the glory of God, loving both Him and their neighbor as they ought.
- Robust Academic: Our academic endeavors are underpinned by the classical liberal arts tradition, fostering habits of lifelong learning through a structured exploration of the True, the Good, and the Beautiful. Our students delve into primary source across disciplines, mastering the arts of assimiliating foundational truths, reasoning with discernment, and expressing themselves with eloquence and clarity.
- Embodiment of Christ's Teachings: Our community strives to model Christ's teaching, empasizing genuine love and selfless service. With the aspiration of cultivating servant-leaders, we encourage our students to radiate Christ's teachings within their spheres and beyond.
- Collaboration with Parents: We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children. We ally with parents to deliver a classical Christian education that cultivates virtue and wisdom in every student.
- Nurturing Community Grounded in Grace and Truth: Upholding the intrinsic value of each individual, we acknowledge their sacred worth as being crafted in God's image. We seek to provide an environment of grace and truth, inspiring students to flourish in both wisdom and virtue.
- Please contact Christina Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-348-0784 with any questions or to schedule a tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ad Fontes Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Ad Fontes Academy?
What sports does Ad Fontes Academy offer?
What is Ad Fontes Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Ad Fontes Academy?
Endorse Ad Fontes Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards